More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Somburliss Somburliss

Does it matter if you're ready or not?

Nope

“H-Hey, let’s not be hasty. Isn’t there something else we caAAAAHHHHH!!!” Not even waiting for you to finish negotiating, she begins pushing her strapon past your clenched bud, desecrating your previously unused hole and putting an end to your status as an anal virgin. For a chaste, pure angel to lose her wings like this…

“Oooh, look at that pussy twitch. You really like this, don’t you?” Elaine teases, halting her invasion after getting the head inside of you. You deny it vehemently, claiming that any reactions you’re having are leftover from the vibrating seat treatment you received, but the sharp dominatrix isn’t fooled at all.

She starts moving again, sending your eyes and mouth both wide open, and your toes clenching, as she buries inch after inch into your ass. As she finally hilts herself within you, your traitorous pussy lets out a small squirt of girlcum, the single act managing to undermine any argument you can make. “I knew it,” declares Elaine. “I knew you were one foolish bet away from getting addicted to anal. This is going to be your new favorite way to get fucked, my little buttslut. I promise.”

“It’s not!” you yell. “I-I don’t like it!” The girl you see in the mirror, face flushed and biting her bottom lip, isn’t even convincing you at this point. But by your honor, you will NOT be labeled a buttslut. That’s a term reserved for especially depraved whores, and you’re not a whore of any kind!

“Oh? You don’t like it? Not at all? Then I suppose you won’t feel any pleasure at all if I start moving.” With no further warning, the rubber cock in your ass starts fucking you at a moderate pace. Any retort you had for Elaine is lost amidst the moans and wails you’re flooding the room with, which are a touch higher-pitched than usual. You feel your body heating up and your pussy starting to contract lightly, an orgasm fitting of a buttslut knocking on your door. You do your best to ignore it, to resist, to hold out, to do anything other than cum helplessly from getting screwed in the ass, but…

“fffffFUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!” you squeal, kicking your feet and squirting uncontrollably, making it perfectly evident to the woman behind you that your ass is a pleasure point, and that she now owns it. Elaine’s face lights up like you’ve given her the best birthday gift possible, then shifts to an expression of sadistic glee as she doubles her speed, illiciting a shrill cry from your poor, pleasure-wracked body.

“Not at all,” Elaine states. “That’s how much the girl squirting all over the floor below me likes her butt getting fucked. Not at all. As if I could believe such an awful lie.” Your body continues proving you wrong, trembling from head to toe as your first anal orgasm robs you of all motor control. This experience… It’s way too much! You don’t understand, you can’t even think. How does something in your butt make you cum!? And why is your pussy squirting so hard!? You’re not really a buttslut… so why does this feel so good!?

Elaine’s smile is starting to worry you as she shows no signs of slowing down, but you have little time to dwell on it as another anal climax hits you shortly after you come down from the first. More girlcum is out of you, your tunnel clenching pitifully around the total lack of an invader, finding no explanation for the pleasure coursing through it, no one to blame for making you react like such a slut. Yet your body is buried in a mountain pleasure, along with shame at how easily you gave in to your raven-haired tormentor’s anal .

You think you can hear Elaine laughing victoriously, but it’s hard to hear over your own involuntary cries of ecstasy. With the last shred of willpower you have, you try to squirm away and regain any sensibility you have, but you don’t stand a chance as the dominant figure keeps her strapon stuffed inside of you the whole time. In fact, she seems to punish you for your attempt by shoving you forward until your cheek is pressed against the mirror. Resuming her violation of your asshole, she commands, “Say it.”

You don’t understand, so the standard fare of your feminine wailing continues to fill the room. This does not please Elaine.

“I said say it. Say that you’re a buttslut!” Elaine’s pistoning into your ass goes into overdrive, her hips slapping against your asscheeks loudly enough to rise above your lewd and vocalizations.

You’d like to say you denied it, or even put up a bit of a fight, but as you started to cum with your ass for the third time, you knew better than anyone else that you were a giant buttslut.

“I’M A BUTTSLUT! MY ASS IS MADE FOR FUCKING, AND FOR CUMMING, AND I’M CUMMING AGAIN!!!”

Like a well-rehearsed routine, your pussy starts squirting again as you succumb to Elaine’s strapon. Your eyes roll back and you begin babbling confession after confession about how good Elaine’s strapon feels in your asshole. At Elaine’s encouragement, you also start denouncing previous claims you’ve made about being “too good” or “too pure” for anal sex. By the time you’re done, you’ve verbally dismantled any honor or dignity you had to your name.

You’re finally granted the mercy of being dragged further from the mirror so that your cheek isn’t flush against it, but that’s where the mercy ends as Elaine never seems to tire of seeing your orgasming face. She plows your ass into oblivion, thoroughly driving home just how wrong you were about not being a buttslut. Looking up at the mirror, you don’t recall ever seeing Elaine so happy before. Or so scary. But the image is quickly lost as your eyes roll back in your head and you start cumming once again.


Somewhere along the way, you must have passed out from getting your butt pounded. You awaken in Elaine’s bed, wrapped in a soft, warm embrace with a wall of comfort bracing you from behind. You stir slightly, immediately noticing a soreness in your ass.

“You awake, sunshine?” Elaine asks. You nod wordlessly. “I didn’t go too hard on you, did I?” she asks. You shake your head.

You flip over to face Elaine and invoke the full extent of your brainpower after waking up from getting sexually wrecked. “Boobies.” You bury your face in Elaine’s nice, comfy rack, and quickly find a hand running through your hair softly.

“That’s my good girl. You did so good. So sweet, so cute…” your girlfriend coos, leaning in to kiss you on top of your head. You feel like you could melt into a puddle in the warm, fluffy goodness of the safety blanket that is Elaine.

“So, how about it?” she asks tentatively. “More butt stuff?”

You direct your attention back to the tingling pangs in your rear end. “Most people say it as a joke, but seriously Elaine… I won’t be able to walk straight after that,” you say, puffing out your cheeks.

“Ahaha, s-sorry about that. I suppose I got a touch carried away,” she replies with a look of guilt.

You smile broadly and say, “Don’t be. I was just kidding.” You dive back into her cleavage for a few seconds, taking in the heavenly feeling before surfacing once again. “Anyway, for more butt stuff, umm, how should I say this…”

You deliberate for a few seconds on how to break the news to Elaine. “Well, you’re the one who took my anal virginity and made me feel what it’s like to have sex with my butt, so… So you better take responsibility and keep doing it, okay?” You start your declaration with confidence, but by the end your voice is trembling as it spits out the embarrassing words, and you quickly duck back into Elaine’s cleavage once you’re done.

Elaine laughs softly and answers, “Sure thing, sunshine. I’ll fuck your butt anytime you like.”

Looks like Chloe's officially a buttslut now...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)