More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

The Tournament?

Nope!!! Dragon Ball Super: Battle of the Gods and Dragon Ball Super Anime

Gorten was at his Aunt Bulma's 38th Birthday party. He was there with his family. Well except for his Father, who was fighting against the Remnants of the Turles Crusher Corps attacking Namek. But knowing his Old man, he'd be done in Half an Hour, Give or Take. Gorten meanwhile was Resting Comfortably on a Lounger in the Shade. He'd spent the Last Seven Weeks Training against his Adoptive Cousin Crai, so from his Perceptive he'd earned a Seven Hour Nap at the Very Least. He was lightly snoring as he suddenly Felt his Fur on his Tail Prick up as it went all Taut and Rigid. Something or Someone was nearby, and he was Producing Massive Amounts of Power. Gorten opened a Single Eyelid as he Saw Gohan and Buu get Decked by a Cat-Like Being. ''Alright I don't know who or What you are? But You've Just ruined my Well-Earned Nap. So In My book that's Grounds for A Fight, or your case, an Ass-Kicking! Crai?'' Asks Gorten. ''Right behind you Bro!'' Says Crai as the Both Go Super Saiyan 2 and Take up a Fighting Stance. ''Interesting, your Both Generating Godly Ki, and you Both Have Tails, that can only mean your Saiyans and Deities at that. ''Not entirely, your only half right We're Saiyans Certainly but I'm a Kai-In-Training, and Crai's a Kai's Son. As for the Godly Ki part, well your guess is as good as ours but Enough Talk !ets Do this!'' Says Gorten as he Powers up to a Super Saiyan 2.5 and begins to charge is Attack.

''Ka.....Me....Ha....Me.....Ka......Me......Ha......Me.........Kamehameha...... Galick Gun!'' Exclaims Gorten as he Fires his Fathers Signature Technique. The Cat simply Redirects it, no not simply. Exactly like his Father taugh Him to when Gorten was younger. ''That Attack should've Hit you like a Brick Shit House. You redirected, redirected it like how my father taught me.'' Says a Shocked Gorten. ''Then You've Confirmed my Supicions. Your Karkorean's Son aren't you?'' Asks the Cat. ''His Name is Gorten my Old Master, and yes He's my Son.'' Says a Deep Voice as Gorten's Father appears Between The Two kids and The Cat. ''Karkorean? You Look fatigued, but other than that and your Higher Power Level you haven't changed much at all. ''Neither Have You, I take it your not here to reminisce or Train?'' Asks Karkorean. ''Astute as ever I see.'' Says the Blue one some distance away. ''What Brings you here My Lord?'' Asks Karkorean. ''I've Come in search of a Super Saiyan God, have you Ever heard ths Phrase?'' Asks The Cat as Gorten's Father tenses at the mention. ''So you've coms to hear about that old Myth have you? I'm not honna waste Your Time or Mine by explaining something Shenron Could Easily do. Crai, would p,ease get the Dragon Balls?'' Asks Karkorean. ''You got it uncle!'' Says Craiger as he leaves and returns with him. ''Eternal Shenron! By your Name I Summon you Forth!'' Shouts Karkorean as Shenron appears and goes through the usual introduction. ''Listen Shenron Lord Beerus wants to know How to Summon the Mythological Deity of Saiyan Legend. The Super Saiyan God of Old. And if you can't do that then tell us how to create one.'' Says Karkorean with little Interest.

(Post-Explanation)

''Your Wish has been-'' Says Shwnron, but Gorten doesn't let him finish. ''Wait a Minute! My Father never specifically stated that was his Wish, but I have wish That must be Granted.'' Says Gorten. ''The Young saiyan is Quite correct I'm afraid, Master Karkorean never explicitly wished for anything, you merely assumed Shenron.'' Says the Blue One. ''Hmm......Fine,! Speak your Wish Boy and Be thankful I am even agreeing to this.'' Says Shenron. ''I Wish to be an Immortal Deity. A Super Saiyan God in Form but a Deity in essence and Power.'' Says Gorten. ''Are you Sure? Once you Become a Deity there's no going back? You will still be as you are now except you will be able to transform into a Super Saiyan God and you will be able to live forever.'' Says shenron. ''Yes I am, but I want one thing to be different to the Normal Super Saiyan God thing. I Want my Godly Power to be Creation.'' Says Gorten. ''A God of Creation in addition to a Super Saiyan God, that is more than one wish, I can only grant one.'' ''I'm Aware, I'm asking that you grant me the power of an Immortal Super Saiyan God, but a Deity whose Purpose is to Create. So the whole Super Saiyan God power thing, but a Godhood that requires me to Create. And Create Anything.'' Says Gorten as Shenron nods in understanding. ''Very well, from this day Forth Gorten of Earth, you will become the First God of Creation. As well as a Super Saiyan God.'' Says Shenron as his Eyes Glow and An Explosion of Light envelopes Gorten's Body.

Gorten feels the new power dwelling inside of him, the Super Saiyan God Power in addition to the God of Creation Power as the Light Fades Gorten Stands almost completely Still vefore He Relaxes his Muscles and Concentrates carefully. He Holds out his left Hand in a clear direction and Lets his Power of Creation Flow. The Affects are Amazing, A Hundred Humanoids Are born healthy adolescents. No not just Humanoids, but Saiyans, they Have Tails. They even have females among them. ''Are Those? Saiyans......?'' Asks a Dumbfounded Vegeta. ''Yes Uncle, I decided to give us a Chance to Thrive anew.'' Says Gorten as the Saiyans look confused.

(Second Post Explanation)

After a lengthy discussion and explanation the Saiyans agreed to Serve Gorten as his People. Gorten was after all a Deity now, but Gorten wanted his Uncle Gokunto fight Beerus he needed time to teach his new Saiyans their History and Culture and would use King Kai for that.

One of ths Things he'd done was to give each Saiyan an Average Base Power Level of 11,000. With Foes like Frieza and Broly, the Power would be needed pretty badly. He meanwhile used his Saiyan Genes and Creation Powers to Make himself only one Quarter Human, and Three Quarters Saiyan. This was followed by Creating New Super Saiyan Abilities.

(The End)

Goku lost, and Beerus began to destroy, he suddenly turned and Shot off a Earth Rock, the Blue one called Whis offered to make Him Gorten the Destroyer and he accepted, now he went with them to train.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)