More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

What world do you want to create?

Non-White Women - White Privilege - Competitive/Pride

Non-White Women

All non-white women 18+ are free to use by your character in any and all respects for sexual and fetishistic purposes. This includes half-white women, though they may react in a somewhat different manner than that of other women. Asian women, Black women, Hispanic women, middle-eastern women, Indian Women, Native-American Women, etc... They're all free for your character to use.

White Privilege
Though it doesn't quite make sense, your character is able to have sex with these women because of "white privilege." As a white man, it's essentially seen as his right to have sex with these women, though strangely this doesn't apply to other white men or women. This is generally accepted by all and not necessarily viewed in a negative manner, it's just a systematic fact of society that your character has such a privilege to fuck non-white women.

Competitive/Pride

Non-white women will compete with one another to have sex with your character. They will try to convince him why they are the women he should use. This may include listing out a number of reasons why they are the best choice, going to great lengths to satisfy your requests, and even straight begging. If there are multiple women vying for his lust at the same time, they might get into a confrontation.

Once they actually get the opportunity to have sex with your character, they will have an sense of pride that they were able to accomplish the task. Other non-white women will look on them in jealously. Having sex with your character will be seen as a great achievement by all non-white women, though white women view such sex acts as they would in our world: not something to brag about.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)