More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Non-Reactionary (Futanari)

You buy the magazine, fill out the form, and mail it. Some time later, you get a small envelope in the mail. You open it and slip its contents out.

The cock ring is a simple black ring, seemingly made out of rubber or some other flexible material. There's also a small instruction booklet, but you decide to put that aside for now. You want to try out the Magic Cock Ring for yourself.

In your room you pull up your skirt to reveal your partially hard cock, your greatest kept secret because your parents decided to present your as a binary female to the world and you don't want to get into any bad situations because of it. That meant that you have never been able to have sex with anyone of any gender before, but with this cock ring now you have a chance to get some with ease.

You slip the cock ring on and concentrate on the desk in front of you. Your now fully erect cock appears in front of you from the wooden desktop. After a bit of practice making it appear and disappear around the room, you decide it's been long enough and you have to fuck something.

Who is gonna get the dick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)