More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Is she acceptable to you?

No

You laugh. You laugh loud and hard. It's a good long genuine laugh.

Cathleen frowns. Annie smirks.

"You dumb cunt." you say to the older woman, "This is the sweetest most innocent girl you could find?" You laugh some more. "I fucked this slut a few weeks ago."

Cathleen's eyes bug open. She glares at you, then at her niece, then back at you.

"I held my yearly orgy with the girls from Jackson High." you say, "Almost thirty of them showed up. And I remember this one here, cause she kept asking people to finger her asshole."

Cathleen grabs her niece by the upper arm. "You said you'd never been with a boy."

"Well you asked me with my mom in the room. What did you expect?" Annie answers snottily.

You can't be disappointed because this is too damn amusing. "Your mom works at the florist shop, right?" You ask Annie in an aside. She nods. You nod back. "Yeah, I've fucked her too."

Cathleen is still shocked, repeating to herself. "I can't... I'm sorry, I just can't..."

You grab her by the short hair on the top of her head and pull her into the room. She yelps. Annie follows.

"Please Sir, I didn't mean to. Please." Cathleen is wild with emotion. You let go of her and immediately she falls to her knees.

Your brain moves quickly. Thoughts fire to your delight. "Know what I think?" You say, "I think I've been going about this all wrong. Don't you think?"

Cathleen stares up at you with her big eyes. "Yes, Sir."

You slap her hard. "You think I'm wrong?"

"I mean, no.... sir?"

"Why do you think I'm wrong?"

"I don't.... I don't know, Sir."

"I'll tell you then." You say. "I was wrong that I could just pull some little twat off the street and destroy her without doing a practice run first. And for that I'd need someone I could destroy and then discard. I mean a true purposeless slut. Do you know any?"

Cathleen looks on with a confused look on her face.

You squat down close to her face. "What about yourself? Do you want to be the slut I destroy and discard?"

"Y....y.... I don't know sir."

You slap her hard. She moans. Annie just stands by watching and smirking.

"Thinking is hard isn't it?" You snip. Cathleen almost nods in agreement. "It's because your brain keeps trying to compete for logic with your cunt."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'll let my cunt do my thinking for me. I'm sorry, I'll..."

Another slap.

"God you're dumb. Thank goodness you were put on this earth to be a fuck toy. You're not going to let your cunt do your thinking. You're going to let me do your thinking for you, understand?"

A look of almost-relief in her eyes. "Yes. Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Good. Now repeat after me. I am a purposeless slut who has found my purpose."

Her eyes glaze over. "I am a purposeless slut who has found my purpose."

"I am going to leave my job behind."

"I am going to leave my job behind."

"I am going to leave my marriage behind."

"I am going to leave my marriage behind."

"I am going to leave my humanity behind."

"I am going to leave my humanity behind."

"Very good. Now do you want to know your purpose?"

Cathleen stares at you with blank eyes and slowly parts her lips, as if your question is too much to comprehend, and the only thing suddenly she can fathom is taking a delivery of cock.

You smile.

What is her purpose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)