More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Will Aaron call somebody?

No one , A knock cometh upon his door

Aaron scrolls through his contacts, but before he can choose a number, The cometh a knock upon his apartment door. Aaron is confused, he didn't expect company. He gets off the couch as another knock cometh. "Aaron....are you home...Aaron....Aaron" comes a familiar voice. it's the voice of Samantha Hicks. She's one of his best friends, and one of the most beautiful people he's ever layed eyes on. Aaron would be lying if he hasn't fantasized about her while masterbating before. He opens the door to see his friend standing their, tears running down her face.

"That jerk" she says, after Aaron opens the door. Sam comes on in, and jumps on the sofa. Aaron's been through this before with her, usually after she's been dumped. Aaron sits beside her, "I take it Janeu broke it off" he says. Sam looks at him "I wish...I found him fucking some bitch with huge breasts in my house, in my bed....(gaahh)..then they had the gall to ask if I'd join them! I came straight here.....Aaron.....why do I fall for the worst of people" complains Sam.

"Sam.....you dont need him, look you'll find someone who will treat you right....just dont look in bars and clubs...try somewhere more, well gentle" replys Aaron.

Samantha wipes her tears. "Your right....every one of these jerks came from a bar or night club...shit" she says. Then she tries something Aaron doesnt expect. She plants her lips to his, and kisses him. "I'm gonna borrow your bathroom, then what do you say we talk some more" she says. Aaron isn't sure what on her mind, after all she just caught the man she deeply cared for with another woman. Perhaps she's looking to fuck her frustration away, and if so, can Aaron really go through with it.

A few minutes past, and Sam comes back into the leaving room "now then, I've thought about it, and...Aaron, you've always been their for me....so why don't we just go out with one another. I know you won't cheat on me like Janeu did" she says. Aaron doesn't know how to react. On one hand , he does like her, but on the other, he doesnt want to mess up their friend ship, which could happen if this work out. These are the thoughts in his head. Before he can decide, his apartment door is shattered. Standing their is.............

Who's standing their ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)