More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by H1Visa H1Visa

Who will he alter first ?

No one, but he can still have fun

You walk into the kitchen and find your mother bent over, searching in a cabinet. You walk up and pull down her pants, pulling out your cock at the same time. She screams, pushing you off as she tries to run away. You give yourself some extra strength and her to stay in your grasp, you pull of her shirt revealing a pair of gorgeous tits that don’t even need to be enhanced. You rip off her panties and shove them into her mouth, starting to fuck her as you do. You fuck her pussy harder and harder and she screams, trying to push you away. Her screams aren’t heard and you slap her, hard. She tries to fight you but you mercilessly slap her tits, making her cry out in pain. You cum deep inside your mother, and drop her to the ground. She starts crying and you slap her again, shoving you cock into her mouth as you do. You facefuck her brutally and she begs to have your cock out of her mouth. You cum in her mouth again and she chokes on your hot, sticky juices. You shove your limp dick into her pussy and sit there, waiting for it to get hard. She takes the opportunity and hits you with a pan and you cry out. You once again straddle your mother and slap her repeatedly on the ass, face, and tits. You finally get a wonderful idea and shove your cock into her never-touched asshole. She cries and screams again, begging you to stop but you don’t. You fuck her asshole harder and harder until you cum again, she blacks out from the pain and you drop her to the ground, slapping her tits as she lays naked and disheveled on the kitchen floor.

Leave the kitchen and head to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)