More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kia evans Kia evans

Do the guys arrive during your sesstion

No luckily

She wraps her lips around your cock looking up at you giving you a little wink.

Before you know it she slides her mouth deeper down your shaft she only gets so far before gagging. She’s not as experienced as the other girls you have had because she has only ever had you before. Hannah goes as deep as she can before bobbing her head up and down your length. Her warm mouth clenches round your cock the pleasure is unbearable as she works your tip causing your head to tilt back and your legs to twitch. "S..s..top its ... to ..... good" you moan between laughter and ecstasy as it almost tickles but feels great.

You feel the cum start to build in your balls as you hold her head. She knew you are about to cum and she hates swallowing cum normally she only does it on special occasions. Stops sucking and jerks your cock as quickly as possible staring at your tip in anticipation for your hot gooey mess to go on her face. You cant hold it anymore you feel your seed shoot from your balls and run up your shaft flying in short bursts all over her face you grunt loudly letting the new neighbours you have *arrived* all over your girlfriends face. She closes her eyes and does her ewww face scrunching it up then starts to laugh "that’s more than you usually cum in my pussy" wiping your sperm off her left eye and cheek and some on her lip running down to her chin as she runs off to bathroom to clean herself off leaving you panting and sitting on the floor against the wall. She comes back in and sees your still hard "still got more in there?" She laughs flicking it you twitch as its still sensitive. She gets back on her knees and goes back to licking getting ready for round two. (Go back to yes annoyingly for story continuation)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)