More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does Burt accept her deal?

No he does not.

Burt could not believe what Abby had just suggested. Not only would she do it but she would risk getting pregnant as well?

Burt pulled away and sat down. He looked up at his wife and again he was struck on how beautiful she was. In his mind’s eye, he could see her in the arms of the man he found on the computer. Easily he saw they made a lovely looking couple and the thought made him both jealous and excited.

But getting pregnant?

Surely she was bluffing? At her age, she didn’t want another child? Surely?

“Well?” Abby said.

“I-I don’t know.” He admitted.

He just could not believe that his wife would want to risk getting pregnant with another man’s child.

Abby came over and squatted in front of her husband. “What don’t you know, babe?”

“About the pregnancy thing.” He continued. “I thought if we did this, he would use protection.”

Abby stood up. “You mean he would have to use a condom?”

“Yes.” Burt answer.

Abby walked away. “But you know how much I hate those things. That is one of the reasons I am on the pill so that you don’t have to wear one.”

“Yes but..”

Abby came back and knelt in front of him.

“Burt. If you want me to do this then don’t you think I should get some enjoyment from it too? “

“I suppose so.”

“Then they will be no condoms.” She stipulated.

Burt mulled it over. “Okay but pregnancy?”

Abby sighed and stroked her husband’s cheek. “Look. Who says I would get pregnant? Especially as I am getting older. But wouldn’t the risk be exciting?”

No, Burt thought.

“But what if it’s a black guy that gets you pregnant? How would we explain you having a black baby?”

“Well they are my terms.” His wife stated.

********************************************************

Abby stood up and sat in the couch opposite while her husband pondered over the decision.

She hoped that Burt would come to senses. Of course she did not want to sleep with another man. Let alone become pregnant by him. And the thought of him sleeping with another woman made her seethe with jealousy.

No, Abby was deeply in love with her husband and she knew he loved her. But she was tired of this obsession he had that he was not worthy of her. That he was somehow inadequate. She hoped her gambit would stop all of this.

“Well?” She asked, trying to keep her cool.

Burt looked up and gave her his answer.

“No.” He said.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)