More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

Does she allow him to take her further?

No, she panics and heads back.

For a moment she lets him guide her again, but as she feels the ground under her feet turn from paved to grass, her heels digging slightly into the softness, she comes to her senses at how unwise this might be.

"No, no, I can't" she mutters, coming to a dead halt. For a brief moment he presses gently on her back, making her think he's about to her to move. She's ready to scream when the pressure stops and his hand simply rests on her.

"It's ok Flis, it's all your choice, we don't have to go further, you can go back to the party anytime you like, go find your parents, spend the rest of the evening in the dull company of all those people just chatting business." His voice isn't mocking or condescending, rather it's soft, almost forgiving, and even as he speaks he moves his hand away from her.

She turns to face him, her mind in turmoil, one part wanting to continue, see where this man would lead her, but at the same time she's scared and worried, at what might happen, at it being so close to where her parents are, at being so exposed just a short distance from the mansion.

"I...I....I..." she stutters, trying to come to a decision.

"No, I understand Flis, you need time to think. Here, take this and think about it." He slips a hand inside his jacket pulling out a business card, placing it in her trembling hands. "You can call me anytime if you would like to meet again."

Even as she takes the card, he returns his hand around her waist, turning her back the way they had come, back to the pathway, already guiding her back towards the mansion, the sound of the party hitting her again as they wander slowly and silently back towards the building. Only as they near the large doors through which they had left earlier does he remove his hand from her, and as they walk through she almost walks straight into her parents who are at that moment chatting business to another couple just inside the doorway.

Does he leave her there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)