More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Niylah (The 100)

“We're not so different after all. ”

— Niylah to Monty as Octavia prepares to kill Ilian.

Niylah is a recurring character in the third, fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. She is portrayed by actress Jessica Harmon, and debuts in "Wanheda (Part 1)".

Niylah is a Grounder who ran a trading post with her father. She secretly traded supplies with Clarke during her self-exile, and later helped her escape the Ice Nation bounty hunters. After A.L.I.E.'s defeat, she left the trading post and moved to Arkadia.

She sleeps with Clarke at the beginning of Season Three and again in Season Four. For six year she lived in the Second Dawn Bunker and currently resides on Eligius IV.

Her people, Trikru, viewed her as a traitor because she lived with the Sky People. She remains as emotional support to Clarke in Season 4. She is saved by Octavia before the Second Culling and becomes deeply loyal to her during the six years in the bunker.

In Season 5, Niylah is shown to be deeply loyal to Wonkru. When she finds out that Madi is born a Nightblood, she intends to tell Octavia, but gives Clarke one day to tell Octavia herself and goes up into space on Eligius IV.

Early Life :

Niylah was born on Earth. She grew up with both her parents. However, at some point, her mother was captured and taken to Mount Weather as part of the Harvest Project leaving her with just her father. Niylah and her father are also members of Trikru.

Niylah ran a trading post with her father in the Trikru area near the Ice Nation border, known as Sector 7 by Arkadia. At one point they acquired one of the Delinquents' monitoring wristbands.

Personality :

Niylah is an observant and compassionate individual who falls for Clarke while she's on the run. She is also shown to not liking wars and conflicts, unlike most Grounders. While she has always been an outsider among her people, after her time in the Second Dawn Bunker she has become fanatically loyal to Wonkru and refuses to keep the fact Madi was born a Nightblood a secret from Octavia.

Physical Appearance :

Niylah is of average female height and has long blonde hair that she keeps in a braid. She has hazel green eyes and has a black tattoo across her spine.

Notes and Trivia :

  • Jessica Harmon is the sister of Richard Harmon, who plays John Murphy.
  • Niylah is one of the seven LGBTQ+ characters in The 100 canon; the other six characters are Clarke Griffin, Lexa, Costia, Bryan, Eric Jackson, and Nathan Miller.
  • Niylah's father was a Trikru warrior and one of the sleeping warriors massacred by Charles Pike, Bellamy Blake, Hannah Green, and seven others.
  • Niylah is Clarke's only lover to still be alive.
  • During the first half of Season Four, she resided in Arkadia. She is the second Grounder to do so. The first was Lincoln.
  • Since Roan died in Season 4, Niylah and Macallan are the only characters introduced in Season 3 to still be alive.
  • So far, Niylah has never directly or indirectly killed anyone.
  • Niylah is one of the friendly Grounders that presented on the show, she was kind to the Sky People, even though she was angry with them at one time when she found out that Bellamy was one of the Sky People that killed 300 Triku warriors including her father, but however, she later restored her relationship with them, possibly due to Pike's and the incoming event of Praimfaya, although it is implied that she now understands how the Sky People felt.
  • In Wanheda (Part 1), even though she viewed Clarke as a hero for killing the Mountain Men, Niylah was unaware that Clarke killed many families in Mount Weather, including women and children. Niylah did not even know that Clarke killed many innocent civilians that have children with them.

Where is Niylah when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)