More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Which Story will you be Starting?

Story 1: Nihja, The Lesser Succubus

Warning: Content may include , submission, gangbangs, lesbian and bisexual activity, orgies, seduction, master/pet, young (but legal you sicko), mistaken identity, exhibitionist, voyeurism and really all other sexual content you can think of. Its a succubus, they thrive in sex so if that's your thing, you're in for a ride!

The young girl yawned and grumbled, tossing and turning in bed before accepting her body's unwillingness to sleep. Sitting up, she sighed and ran her fingers through her soft red hair, brushing them back behind her ears. The one trait that made her unique when compared to her four sisters, she was the only one to carry her fathers ginger traits of freckles and red hair. No blue eyes however, it would seem her mothers dark chocolate eyes remained the dominant gene there.

Sliding her legs off the side of the bed, she walked away slowly on the wooden floorboards, careful not to make too much noise. Her older sisters all slept on separate beds, all in one large room which in a previous life used to be used as the kitchen for the house. Well five little girls later, it was changed for a more adaptable use. Her other sisters each slept peacefully, looking like supermodels in their sexiest forms, some even with their blankets not covering them completely as they exposed a few legs or even their breasts into the night air. They all prefered sleeping nude in the night, all except her.

For she was the youngest of her four siblings, and unlike them she had yet to reach her 'second puberty' as mother called it. As her body had not reached that age, she would be left out of conversations revolving around boys, body issues, girls and other types of drama. It was a pain, she felt left out. Ever since her other sister finally grew into a succubus, Nihja was left alone without anyone to connect with.

Ah yes, these are a family of succubi. Well, all except the father who is human. A big happy family of lesser succubi.

Nihja walked down the hall quietly before hearing a soft thumping noise nearby, her curiosity getting the better of her as she followed the origin of that noise. It led her to her mothers room, where she peaked through the door left slightly ajar and saw into it a shadowy figure bouncing on the bed. It took her a moment to recognize the figure by her moans and pleas, it was the same voice that would comfort her whenever she felt out of place or upset, or tuck her into bed goodnight. It was her mother, riding her father in bed at night, copulating in the dark of the night while their daughters slept through, all but one.

"God, you're so beautiful Aya. Fucking hell, the way your tits bounce like that makes me wanna-"

"Careful hunny, not until I'm there okay? I want us to cum together, in each others arms like we used to before." She smiled and raised her hands to rub her tummy, sliding them upwards to cup her breasts and play with them for his pleasure. He groaned and slapped her ass in turn, making her moan in pleasure. "Oh, you like that do you?"

"I love it, oh god hit me harder please... oh! Like that, harder, I've been bad daddy..." Her mother groaned and bit her lip, caught by surprise as her lover grabbed her by the arms and rolled over to be on top of her. "Whoa! A little heads up next time, dearie." He grinned and leaned in to kiss her, enjoying the warmth of her lips and giving his sexual energy to her at will. His cock never left her, and he continued moving his hips like before listening to her wetness in return as she gladly accepted him into her. "Fuck you're so wet, babe! God damn, and so tight too!" She giggled before kissing his neck. "The perks of being a succubus, my love. The perfect pussy, alllll for you-ohhhh." She crossed her legs, her tail wagging to the side before curling around his waist. He smiled, knowing what that meant. "You're close, aren't you? Me too, tell me you want it baby."

She opened her eyes, glowing a deep red as any demons eyes would, her beautiful motherly face with her natural caramel hair a mess against the sheets and parted by her two horns, gasped and twitched her hips against him, squeezing his dick inside. "Oh, Van, I love you so much, please give it to meeeee." He groaned in return, leaning closer as their noses touched and could feel each other's breaths before moaning in return. "F-Fuck, i don't think I can last any longer Aya..." She crossed her legs behind him, keeping him locked in her hold as she desired every drop he offered inside her. Van looked up into his wife's eyes as she stared deeply back in desire and lust licking her lips. "Babe, you're still in heat."

"I know,"

"And you might get pregnant if I go inside."

"I know, millions of your seed will splash inside me and I might end up pregnant with another demon inside. Ohh, I might end up with another baby belly, I would end up carrying another child that tells the world I'm yours. Fuck, you're telling me about pulling out but... but i feel your cock telling me another story Vannnn-" She groaned as he continue pushing in and out, slowly panting at her words. "Go on, you didn't finish." She smiled and stared into his eyes. "I will be having another baby from you, forever yours again. I will be swelling with child, my breasts will grow with milk once more and... and you will be enjoying me to the fullest as i yearn for you until the day our child is born. Would you like that Van? Would you like fucking a pregnant succubus, feeding her your seed and taking her for the slut she is? Oh, I'm all yours, use me, me, fuck me to your hearts desire and give me your cummmmmm!" She gasped, her word play growing too much as her body gave in, spasming and gushing around him coaxing his own orgasm to arrive. He groaned in return, pushing himself deep inside her as he let go and gave in to their desires, hugging each other as their highs passed through. She could feel his warmth entering and reaching her core, slowly accepting him inside her as they both shuddered and climaxed. Perhaps she would get pregnant or perhaps not, that was the ultimate thrill of their night. It would not be their last either.

They both smiled warmly at one another before Van reached in to kiss Aya deeply, holding each other as lovers before hearing a soft gasp at the door. Aya turned around, her red eyes having keen sight in the dark noticing the door left partly open. She sniffed the air and could smell another females arousal, one of her daughters had been watching and was turned on. She had come to recognize the scent of each of her girls, except for one. This scent was new to her, and it brought a smile to her face. Her little girl was finally growing up.

"Who was it?" Van asked her. "I think it was Nihja." She giggled softly, "Don't worry, I'll talk to her in the morning. Don't move, stay inside me for tonight. It feels so heavenly..."

"My pleasure." He smiled and continued kissing her neck, sucking her ear as she giggled in response.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Nihja stood leaning against the wall, feeling dirty and surprised at what she saw. Why did she feel turned on watching her parents mate? She felt between her legs, feeling her wetness at her lips before sighing. This was wrong, she needed to return to bed and sleep it off. Even if she is eighteen, that didn't make the situation any less weird. Maybe this was it.

Maybe she is finally reaching her second puberty.

What happens in the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)