More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

What happend? Who is that special lady?

Nicole: The classical hotwife

You are here for some more chlicheé?

Well then this potentially is more it:

I meet her at a glamorous party and "glamorous" is the word if you want to describe this lady in just one word.

Nicole sure was in her 30s yet nothing would ever give this clearly away, she carelessly combined her experience with an outward appearence 20 year olds would kill for.

She was of slenderly built and at the same time had the voluptuousness that made mens thinking stopp and other parts of their anatomy take charge. However there was room for doubt if everything of this womanly perfectness was all natural and asking her later when I knew her better Nicole admitted lighthearted that plastic surgery had, beside constant workouts, played its part in reaching her appealing looks.

At this occasion Nicole clearly was the star of the evening with all the men obviously wanting her and all the women hating her even more just for her mere existence. A fact that Nicole blantanly enjoyed as much as the male attention she was getting.

To me it was apparent this women was a beast, a predator, not a prey and she enjoyed it to play with anyone else whom she regarded as just bait.

As this party was an upperclass afair everyone was fielding their best outfits, mine was a rented tuxedo hers clearly was tailored to fit like a glove:

An elegant long silk evening gown which was revealing yet hiding, promising, yet not slutty combined with a pair of riskily high stiletto style high heeled pumps at which Nicole still walked as if it was the most natural thing composed her apparel. This outfit was complented by a matching pair of silky opera gloves. Her dark hair elegantly pinned up the sligthly tanned skin pristine and her makeup was at perfect balance.

Every guy in the room would have gone for this woman, yet the tall guy accompaning her was acting in a way that it made very clear that Nicole was his.

He obviously was 10 if not 20 years older than her and behind their back everyone was whispering the words "Trophy wife" and belive me, I told Nicole later about it and she said that she felt proud of being a trophy. Why? She laughed and said:

"Well, not everyone is worth a trophy, a price" and then she showed me again how much more worth she was then just her looks by giving me a blowjob I will remember till the end of time.

As a man of style and taste, as well as good skills in the sexual department I was accompanied by my own trophy:

My 25 year old lover Elizabeth was also of stunning beauty with her long golden hair, the shiny blue eyes and a body women and men alike dream of, yet she was lacking compared to Nicole as she didn´t had her aura of experience and her high self-esteem....

Well the latter was not such a big issue as, the asshole I am, I exploited this weakness whenever Liz was not playing along....

Thus she was the perfect fuck and ontop of it she had enough brains and style to make it at the guestlist of this event as my companion, I have to admit I skimmed through my list of current girlfriends, aka fuckbuddies, several times to make this decision as this was an important evening for me were nothing should go wrong....

My employer, boss and owner of the company I work for had invited friends and some carefully selected employees to his birthday party. Making the right impression on him here would help my career, leaving the wrong one could end in a disaster.

And then everything went haywire...

What happend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)