More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Nicolas, a programmer with a fetish for petite women

You are Nicolas, a young computer programmer who is currently working freelance while trying to get a foot in the door of the industry. You had come to this cafe to meet up with your girlfriend after she got off work, but now you have something much more interesting to focus your attention on than the store entrance. With this Rulebook, you could do practically anything! You could give yourself as much money as you wanted, ensure you got your dream job, even make the world perfect, or at least your definition of it! Then again, there was one desire that trumped all the others, one that was quite a bit more... perverted.

You see, you had a fetish for petite women. It wasn't like you were into midget porn or anything, but just being short didn't cut it for you. You liked your ladies slim and with minimal curves as well. Something about a cute young waif just turned you on like nothing else. Well, other than the power high the Rulebook was giving you, of course. And with it, you could probably make any and all of your sexual fantasies involving them come true. Hell, you could go a step further and make it so that all of society saw your perversions as an everyday occurrence! The power in your hands was staggering to imagine. But the ultimate question is, will you actually be willing to take it that far?

Before you can answer that question, your thoughts were interrupted by your girlfriend giving you a peck on the cheek, "Hey Nick. What do you have there?"

You close the notebook and turn to face Christina, your girlfriend of about two months now. A caramel-skinned Latina girl measuring at just under 5 feet, she was just your type (not that you'd ever admit your fetish to her), with a taut belly, boobs on the border between A and B cup, and a small but firm butt. On top of that, she's got a cute face, with beautiful brown eyes that brighten your day whenever you see them. Though some people have mistaken her for a teenager due to her appearance, she's actually 24 and currently working at the clothing boutique across the street. And she certainly dressed the part of a fashionista, with dark jeans and a slightly frilly pink top whose short sleeves only barely covered her shoulders. Honestly, it was hard to believe you were lucky enough to have her sometimes, and even harder to keep from fantasizing about her when you were alone. The only thing you really had against her was that she was one of those girls who liked to take things slow. Your relationship with her has only just gotten to the point where she is comfortable making out with you, and you still haven't even seen her in her underwear yet, let alone naked. It hasn't been the easiest for you to be patient with her (which might explain why you desire to use the Rulebook in such a perverted fashion in the first place), but on the plus side you were almost certain she was still a virgin.

You give her an affectionate squeeze, her head barely above yours despite your sitting position. This ends up giving her the chance to get a better look at the blank cover of the Rulebook, which piques her interest further, "Is that a notebook? What are you carrying that around for?"

Do you tell her about the Rulebook?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)