More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

Pick a starlet to go after.

Nicki Minaj

You couldn't help but be drawn to Nicki Minaj.

She was, somehow, even hotter in person than she was on TV.

Perfectly sculpted was the best way to describe her body.

Her curves weren't natural, but you really didn't care, she looked perfect.

Her plastic surgeon deserved an award.

You were more nervous than you'd ever been.

She was incredibly intimidating.

But you still approached her.

"Hi." You manage to stammer out.

She coldly regarded you out of the corner of her eye.

It was obvious that she was gonna be tough to break through to, but you were determined to do just that.

Nicki brought something out in you.

You were sure that it was her aura of intense arrogance.

Something about it caused you to quickly get over your nervousness and steeled your resolve to take her back to your place.

You just need the right chance and, unbeknownst to you, soon it would present itself.

She was in the middle of arguing with the bartender over something unimportant.

The bartender was barely concealing their annoyance with her and her attitude.

It was the perfect time for you to step in.

"Look, maybe this place isn't the best for you right now." You say, not your smoothest line, but it did distract her from the bartender.

"What does that mean?" She asked, ready to be offended.

"It means that you're a little high class for here." You say, trying to feed her ego.

She stepped back and regarded you for a few seconds and then smiled.

She knew you were full of shit, but that was enough to take her mind off of berating a bartender.

"Not bad at all." She muttered to herself, staring you up and down, she clearly liked what she saw.

"You honesty think I'm going anywhere with someone I haven't even introduced myself to yet?" She asked, clearly amused by you.

"Not really, but I might as well give it a try." You say with your best grin.

"Hey. can't blame you for shooting your shot, why don't you sit down and let's get to know each other better." She said, her ego still there, but she had somewhat thawed toward you, she was impressed by your directness.

You couldn't believe your luck.

But you knew you still had plenty of more work to do with her.

The night was young and you were determined, and that combination, you were sure, would be in your favor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)