More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmueller121 jmueller121

Pick a story

Nick, Adopted Son Going to College

Although you turned 18 a few months ago, you hardly felt like an adult. You were still finishing up your senior year of high school and living at home with your mom Jane and her long time partner Veronica. Jane, or mom to you, had turned 40 this year but had the appearance of a woman in her mid 30's. This was probably due to her semi-religious devotion to exercising 7 days a week and always eating healthy. Veronica on the other hand was a handful of years older and had a voluptuous figure that contrasted with your mom's toned and muscular physique. Though your mother was in another relationship when she adopted you as an infant, she met Veronica just a few years later and she has been around for as far back as you can remember.

Last month you finally received notices from the colleges you applied to and were delighted to find out that you had been accepted by your first choice, a state school located just twenty minutes from your home with excellent programs in the subjects that interested you. Although you had received no other letters of acceptance so far, this school was by far and away your first choice anyways. Due to your average grades and your family's high income, mainly due to Veronica's earnings as a patent lawyer, you did not qualify for any scholarships. Fortunately, your mom and Veronica had agreed to pay your tuition on the condition of a 3.00 GPA or better and everything was looking up.

Unfortunately, things were about change drastically for your family.

What's next for Nick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)