More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by jmueller121 jmueller121

What are the test results?

Negative

You close your eyes and try to focus all your mental energy on your cock. You can feel her touching you, stroking you. Its not as if you were numb, but the intensity of the sensation is all wrong. Its as though she were stroking a finger, practically devoid of pleasure.

Rebecca continued to stroke tenderly, but your cock grew no harder. Eventually she relented, releasing your now well-lubricated cock and peeling off her gloves.

"Okay Doug, you can go ahead and get dressed. I think you should see a specialist about this. I'll tell Karen we're finished here, and I'll call your mother tomorrow and give her the name and number of my colleague so she can make an appointment for you, okay?"

"Yes, thank you ma'am...err...Rebecca."

"You're welcome, Doug. Don't worry about this too much in the meantime, alright?" with that Rebecca left her daughter's bedroom and you waited patiently for Karen to return.

"Are you going to be okay Doug?" Karen asks the moment she opens the door.

"Your mom wants me to make an appointment with a specialist, but she said not worry" you explain, trying to look unconcerned for her sake as much as your own.

Rushing over to you, Karen hugs you tightly "Oh Doug, I'm so sorry," her voice shaking a bit as if she might start to cry. Her perky breasts squeeze tightly against you as you hesitantly wrap your arms around her to return the gesture in kind.

With your heads nestled into each other's shoulders, you speak softly in her ear "Its not your fault Karen, it was just an accident. Please don't be too hard on yourself."

Easing her grip on you, Karen pulls back for a moment and stares into your eyes before leaning in to kiss you. You make out tentatively for few moments, your tongues shyly entering each others mouths only slightly before withdrawing again.

Karen breaks the kiss and leans away slightly, her hands now resting just above your hips, she speaks "Seeing as we can't really take things further tonight, would you like to go get some dessert? There is a gelatto place a few blocks from here that is open late."

Does Doug agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)