More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Naughty, Nerdy Nadia

Nadia Hornby was always an outcast. She prided herself in her schoolwork, and her scholarship to the same school as her crush, Tom. She has seen him grow from an athletic young boy to a thoughtful, caring, and still athletic young man as they grew up together. She wished she could make an impression on him that would make him notice that she was more than a brain.

Her sister Lisa often told her that she would look as pretty as the popular girls if she combed her hair, wore tighter clothes, and maybe had some makeup. However, all of that seemed like too much effort just for the sake of appearances to Nadia. She enjoyed baggy clothes (not just for comfort, but to hide her large F-Cup breasts. She felt they would be too distracting and possibly give her an unfair edge when competing academically with sexstarved nerds.

Her glasses allowed her to read up close, but she confessed to herself that she really didn't need to wear them all the time, but she felt they made her look smart, which was on brand for her. She carried on, until one day she happened to turn the corner and bump right into Tom! She fell back onto her curvy, but conceled, ass. As she sat up, she noticed Tom was blushing as he was picking up his phone. She thought she spied an image of a naked boy among a group of women. However, it ws a quick flash as he muttered an apology and scampered away. The following week, the thought of him looking at that intrigued her. Was he secretly gay? Bisexuality? Why would he be looking at pictures of naked guys? Unless...it was his fantasy?

Her scientific mind ran through many scenarios to test her hypothesis. She had to be subtle, but it had to be definitive. Se can't be obvious about her intent or it will skew the result. In the end, she realized she had to stage an "accident" for him.

What is Nadia's scheme?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)