More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Does Nathan give in to the like usual? Does he risk the alternative?

Nathan gives in to her demands.

Making dead certain not to untie the debased hunk until she has ample cinematographic evidence of his defeat, stripping, and status as a man-whore, Dahlia escorts Valiant to her news van, where a mattress awaits to fold out. Her seemingly faceless camerawoman unfurls the bed, then hops into the drivers door while trying to avoid everyone's gaze.

Dahlia grabs a condom out of her jacket's inner pocket while she shoves her blackmailed bitch into the van, knowing full well the amusement she'll get from him soon. Nathan winces and gasps as his sore, reddened butt touches the downy surface of the makeshift bed; God that smarts.

Every most minute adjustment of his seating sends waves of pain through his ass, causing him to grind his teeth; while Dahlia applies their 'protection', her eight-time bitch whimpers, "Can I be on top this time? I don't think I could handle your… usual style."

"Aww, did your pretty little ass get hurt?" She mocks Nathan until she really looks at the rawness of his bubbly ass cheeks; looking almost offended by his vulnerability—and feigning concern—the porcelain-skinned predator says, "Fine, but this better be a one time deal."

She drops a pair of demure, black panties down her legs and hikes her skirt up; lying back with a finger beckoning Valiant to give the fruits of her . As he crawls—ashamed—toward her reclined form, Dahlia grins like a cobra; how many women could claim they've slept with a superhero? How many could claim they've got Valiant's cock on a short leash? She knows she does, and it arouses her like nothing else.

"Come on, get inside me now you sexy little man-whore~"

"Please, don't make me. Not again."

"Would you rather have all of Astroville see your delicious cock on the evening news? Know that Demolitia and some new girl crushed and humiliated you— reduced you to the slut you are? Is that what you want, Valiant?"

"F-fine… "

"That's what I thought." She chuckles at her automatic victory

Feeling his pride wither and die, Nathan penetrates this ruthlessly cruel reporter. Looking down into her condescending, taunting eyes, he swallows his protests, and thrusts.

Is there any way for him to escape ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)