More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

So who is first?

Natalie Dormer

Natalie sat at her computer reading emails, when she stumbled upon a link to a video. She assumed it was just a link to her most recent interview. However when she clicked on it a voice said, "You are a slut Natalie..." She sat there wide-eyed and open mouthed, drooling. "I am a slut..." She repeated. The voice continued, "Go get a toy, Natalie." she then went and got the biggest dildo she owned, and when she returned she felt the sudden urge to turn on her webcam. "Suck it!" The voice commanded. So she started to slobber on the head of the foot-long pure white dildo. She took it at both hands at the base and started to deep-throat the dildo.

After a few minutes the voice came back, "Fuck it." She popped the dildo from her mouth and shoved it into her pussy. She fucked the huge plastic member to the base, the walls of her tight cunt stretched around it and she moaned louder than she ever had before as she rubbed her clit with it still inside her. After she came she bent over the back of her chair and lined the dildo up with her asshole and started to fuck herself up the ass. It stretched her wider than she ever thought possible, then she came again. She squirted, the discharge flooding out of her pussy. Then she sank off of her chair and the stream ended.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)