More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

POV Choice

Natalia: Lacrosse Your Heart

After a rather boring and uneventful geography class it was finally time for Phys. Ed.
The changing rooms looked pretty state-of-the-art and the view of naked girls changing wasn't exactly bad either, but I thought it was best to keep the perviness to a minimum. I didn't want to get suspension for mischievous behaviour in the school locker room... again.

I had gotten completely naked and headed towards the shower when I heard a voice behind me.
"So..." the voice said: "you're the new girl, huh?"

Behind me was the cheer-trio. Denise in front, Trisha a bit to her side, and Audrey keeping stone face right behind them.

"Yup." I answered holding out a hand to greet her: "Name's Natalia, but you knew that already."

Denise just looked at my hand, scoffed and rolled her eyes, and let me hanging. I pulled my hand back.

"What do you say, Audrey?" Denise asked: "Do you think Natalia could hang with us?"

Audrey looked at me. A sad tinge in her eyes betrayed the disgusted look of the rest of her face.
"Aurgh, as if!" she said. I didn't think that anyone outside of "Clueless" said that.

"Hmm... ooh I don't know Audrey" Denise said with her voice submerged in sarcasm: "if she plucked her eyebrows, and got a desperately needed manicure, I think she could look pretty cute for a Mexican."
It took all of my willpower to not break her fucking face into the tile floor at that moment.

"Well," Denise continued: "At least you are not as ugly as the dork over there."
She cruelly pointed at and mocked Kate.
Kate wasn't the type of nerd to back down, however.

"Yeah, like you're going to look good without that concrete slab of makeup you wear."

"Okay, carpet-muncher." Denise rebutted: "like any girl will ever make out with you. You're probably the worst kisser ever."
This just confirmed my theory that Kate was pretty open about her sexuality. And it also gave me an idea.
I quickly grabbed Kate and kissed her deeply. Tongue and everything. Kate first resisted due to the surprise of the kiss, but she started to relax and kiss back a bit. Either because she had figured out what I was doing, or maybe she just enjoyed it.
The thought of some pervy boys spying in the girls shower, seeing two naked classmates making out did occur to me, but I didn't really mind.
I pulled out of the kiss, and looked at Denise.

With a smug grin, I said: "I don't know Denise, that was a pretty good kiss. Wanna compare?" I puckered my lips to signal I was serious with my offer.

"Aurgh... I think I might actually vomit." Denise said as she hurried away from the situation. Trisha and Audrey in tow.

"Well, that's great then!" I yelled after her: "You could stand to lose the weight Denise!"

Once the trio had left I looked back at Kate.
"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"For what? A nice nude make out session? Honey, it was just what I needed." she joked around. She gave me a wink, and returned to her locker to continue to getting in her gym clothes.


"Alright gang, it's time to exercise!" a burly, but friendly looking man was screaming from across the field.

"Why doesn't he just come closer?" I asked Kate.

"I think he just likes to scream." she shrugged. Weird guy.

"The boys will be doing athlete stuff! Running, jumping, hula hoops, all that jazz!"

Hula hoops?

"The girls will be playing Lacrosse! Next week: we switch!"

Lacrosse didn't sound that bad. I'd never played it before, but it was just nets on sticks, right? How bad could it really be?
The fact that we had to wear protective gear came as a surprise. We weren't supposed to hit each other with the sticks, right?

"Alright, ladies!" the teacher whose name I didn't get said: "I hear we have new blood in our circle of champions!"
Wow, he sure was dramatic.

"As such, I think it's fair if the newbie are one of the ones who chooses a team! The other one to choose a team will be... Trisha, why not? New blood, you choose first."

Trisha, huh? The other cheer-girl. Okay, I'd gotten the opportunity of coach to shake the status-quo a bit, so naturally I took it.

"Audrey!" I proclaimed.

Words could not describe the immense pleasure I got from the look on Denise's face of having her little minion being chosen before her. I knew that was going to set off an irrational hatred inside Denise, both against me, but probably also against Audrey. Getting Audrey into trouble really didn't help my ultimate long-term goal, but if I needed to help improve Audrey's life, I needed her to get out of what clearly was a hostile and damaging environment.

"Denise!" Trisha called out. That was to be expected, and honestly, I didn't want Denise on my team, so it really just played into my hands.

There really only was one logical choice now.

"Leslie!" I yelled. Leslie was a rogue, and most likely not a team player. She was probably always picked last because of this. This served two purposes. One, it was a system-shocker both for the general school hierarchy and for Leslie's own personal expectations, and two, if Leslie was on my team, she was less likely to bash my head in with her stick.
Leslie rolled her eyes, and moved behind Audrey and I.

"Eileen!" yelled Denise. It was really Trisha who should decide, but Denise apparently felt differently and no one, not even the coach, wanted to do anything about it. Trisha just hang back like the nice little obedient dog she was.

We continued to yell out names until all girls were allocated. My team had me, Audrey, Leslie, and Kate. The other team had Eileen and Delia. Rachel sat in her wheelchair on the sidelines.
We donned the helmets and the pads, and got ready to hit shit with sticks, and maybe occasionally throw a ball into a net or something. Anything could happen.

Leslie was a beast when she worked for it... which she unfortunately rarely did. It seemed that it had fallen on my and a couple of the more sporty girls to fend this off. Denise might be a bitch, but she was unfortunately very fit and a very worthy adversary. Despite that we'd fought into a fairly comfortable lead of 8-5 towards the later half of the game.
Denise had been trying to tackle me in some rather unsportsmanlike ways, and despite her being more spry than I was, I was probably a bit stronger than her, and she found it hard to knock me off my feet.
Instead she then chose another target. Audrey.

At some point Audrey was reaching for the ball that had been passed by Leslie, and Denise was conveniently standing next to her. Denise pushed the back end of the stick into Audrey's stomach, and then as she pretended to block her, she bashed an elbow into Audrey's head while tripping her leg up from behind with her net. The stomach poke hit right in solar plexus and Audrey landed on Denise's net at an angle. It was a really harsh tackle, and due to the confusion it could be passed off as an accident. It wasn't though. I got a clear view of it, and it was definitely done on purpose.

"Coach! Coach!" I yelled. The coach turned around from the boys' doing track, and saw Audrey lying on the ground.
I tore off my helmet and ran over to Audrey, she had trouble breathing for a little while, but she slowly regained control of it, only to be met with a sharp pain in her leg. Denise were already a good few yards away from the injured girl.

"Audrey! Are you alright?" I asked.

"My leg hurts..." she coughed.

"Your left leg?"

"Yeah..."

The underside of her left shin was completely blue. Nothing appeared to be broken, and there were no visible scars, but her leg had definitely suffered heavy bruising.

"You'll be alright, Audrey." I comforted her: "It looks badly bruised and you probably won't get to play anymore today, but I don't think you need it amputated."
I said that last part in a joking way.
Audrey made a small laugh, and then immediately coughed, still a bit under the weather from the gut punch.

Coach arrived at my side.
"How's it look!?!" he yelled. I wasn't really sure if he was capable of not yelling everything he said.

"She lost her breath due to a poke in the stomach, but the real problem is a badly bruised leg."

"Who did this to you?" he yelled at Audrey.

"Denise tackled her." I answered for her.

"Denise? She must have done it by accident."

"It was definitely not an accident. I saw it all." I rebutted.

"Well... I'll call off the game then." he replied. Why was everyone so lenient with Denise?

Our side of the team definitely touted the ending as us having won the game, but we knew that it was technically not finished and therefore no one really won. Audrey was taken to the school nurse and her parents were called. I had promised Abbey to meet her after school, but since P.E. was called off early, I had a bit of time to kill.

It took a little while to find, but I soon stood in front of the school infirmary, and as soon as I got there I saw a girl with blonde hair, and an athletic frame, having severe trouble resting on her left leg.

"Hey Audrey." I called out.

She looked a me with a bit of panic in her eyes. Then she looked around, almost to see if we were alone, before relaxing her face a bit.
"Hey new kid." she said.

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

"The nurse said that it looks worse than it actually is. I should be mostly fine by tomorrow. I'll probably be pretty sore, but that's it. I just need to get home and rest."

"You're walking home?"

"No, my dad will come and pick me up."

"Oh, okay. Feel better Audrey."

"Yeah... yeah, I will."

We both turned away from each other, and began to walk in opposite directions.

POV Choice

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)