More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

Who wants to meet with you?

Nancy, the poor student.

The classroom full of nubile young women quickly rose and pulled their books to their chests, or grabbed book bags of varied colors and descriptions, and made quickly for the exit. A few gave you seductive winks or smiles as they walked past your desk and out the door. The door closed behind them, and the room fell silent. Sighing quietly, you closed your eyes and ran your fingers through your hair. For the next hour, you’d be free to meet with any student that would want to, until that time however you’d be grading quizzes from last Friday’s European history class.

Reaching down to the larger bottom drawer to pull out that file you noticed Nancy still sitting at the very back of the classroom. She smiled and her cheeks flushed a light pink. “Hi, Mr. Doe” she said as she rose from the desk, and walked up the aisle towards your desk. Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked, the clunky heels of her shoes clacking on the tiled floor. When she reached the front of the desk, Nancy leaned over towards you, propping her elbows on the desktop as you adjusted yourself in your chair, and pushed the drawer closed again.

Nancy

“What can I do for you, Ms. Stein?” Even as you asked the question, all sorts of ideas ran through your head as to what you’d like to do with Nancy Stein. With her poor GPA, attendance, and overall academic performance, you could probably persuade her to do pretty much any of the kinky scenarios churning in your head. You’ve heard the rumors. This girl will do just about anything to pass a class.

“I was wondering what I might do to get my grades up, Mr. Doe?"

How can Nancy improve her grades?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)