More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Myka Bering (Warehouse 13)

Myka Bering is a former Secret Service Agent, who was reassigned to Warehouse 13, a secretive group that collects and guards dangerous and mystical artifacts to stop their use by people. Although she is very capable in her handling of artifacts, come of them have caused her and her partner considerable trouble from time to time, thanks to the large variety of effects they can have.

She is very professional, and deeply cares about her reputation, originally very worried about her new job being some sort of demotion for a perceived failure during a presidential protection mission where an artifact caused trouble, unknown to her. She is capable of working on her own in the field when necessary, when her partner is occupied or missing.

She also goes to far lengths to avoid those around her discovering her work in the warehouse and the artifacts she handles, and avoiding embarrassing situations. She also believes in her skills, and can ocassioanlly get too cocky for her own good, leading to situations where she is careless.

How does she lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)