More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Too late. John's already blown into the silent whistle.

My bloodthirsty dark elf can't possibly be this cute!

John had a whole plan for this. He had turned displacer field back on as he did it. The hunting partner would have to be somewhere on this floor, so he'll open a peephole portal in the hallway, wait for the fool to come sneaking down the open, if slightly twisted, hallway, and just repeat the same trick for another 400XP. John felt very clever as he blew into the whistle, and less so when a black cut in reality only ten feet away burst into existence. "Shit-!" John ducked away from it, nearly tripping over a slightly melted-looking chair as another dark, menacing figure stepped through the abyssal yawn-

John looked down... and blinked at the petite menace who appeared. As with the goblins, his awareness had new information.

Dark elf warrior
Lvl 10
205/205hp
25/25mp
Elves native to the Abyss. As human-fae hybrids, dark elves share the vulnerabilities of their forest kin, but none of the peace that nature brings to quell them. Their warriors specialize in fine swords or mechanical bows, often lacing poisons into the edges and using their vision in the dark to their advantage. They know a limited spell list of stealth-improving effects.

He stared at the diminutive fighter. She was not a smidgen over 4'10", and though she had those same, drawn features of her hunting partner she was surely his younger. Her hair was worn in a thick, whip-like tail bound in beautiful knots, reaching down below her butt with its prestigious length. Her ears pointed outward, each one long as her head, and those same solid black eyes, narrow except for the surprise as she took in the situation. Her breastplate was more pronounced without becoming true fantasy boob armor (as John had appreciated many times before), but it solidified the fact that these soft facial features marked a female of the dark elven race. "You can't be serious." His guard relaxed, and he felt unsure of sentencing her to the same grisly as the last.

His mercy was his failing, as she flashed the dual rapiers that had been at her sides a moment ago. "Juut eleshik!" came her cry, and her body twisted in the air as she lunged at him. Though his displacement helped keep the blades from his vitals, her spiral of cut him thrice, opening wounds on his arms and chest.

-13hp, -15hp, CRIT! -30hp!

You are bleeding for 4 hp/round!

John panicked at the pain, at the blaring pop-ups, at the ball of elven that was already poised on the table she landed on to dive again. Fairy launched a bolt, sucker-punching the elf with a headshot. Bewildered, the elf cried out in the language John couldn't begin to follow.

"Suk ette da poorakee!" {"You and I are bound allies by treaty!"}

Fairy answered in turn. "Krel duume teensara!" {"Swallow the fetid semen of a thousand hallowed gods, wretched cockspit of cancerous, toothless goblins! May the sun never set upon your wretched days of holy light, may the smegma of angels ever haunt your tongue, may the enlightened rot of the God of Buboes infect your clitoris to kill your mind last, and may you fall in everlasting love with a human!"}

In Abyssal-Elven, brevity is art itself.

"Juut!" {"Have at you!"} The desk gave beneath the elf's feet as portals exploded over and under her; self-preservation had pushed John to what had worked before: a massive tunnel that would have her, and the table and the surrounding glassware, fall until he ended it. Unphased by the 90" pit that opened above and below her, she leapt off using the desk, leaving it to enjoy a long loop of a fall as she took another three slices at Fairy , striking true once for 11 damage. Fairy cursed... and tapped the elf on the arm as she passed.

Fairy used Theft! Successful!

The report popped up for John, and he saw her cradling the new warrior's whistle. "She can't call anyone else now- and don't waste your time... with the... fucking... s-shit..." Fairy's words slurred, wore away, and she gently hovered until she fell, butt first, into a graduated cylinder. Her wings folded around her inside as she slid down the long tube, still hugging the whistle while snoring. The sleep poison rules applied here too, it seemed, and John was too worried to be grateful that it was still too weak to affect him.

The elf turned and pointed a blade at him. "Ule ranseik loket... deshe neesara."

John shook his head, unable to even guess what she was saying. I'm going to die. The blood on his skin was still warm. The lab remained closed. The door to the real world was behind him, and Fairy could be dismissed once he got to safety. All he had to do...

No.

A cold entered John's heart, and he was resolved to fight... not simply for the Game, but for his life. He tried to slow his breath, and his practice in meditation paid off as he regained control of his fear. Fine. She was too fast for the tunnel trick, and it was too expensive to hope it might work a second time... so a cheaper spell. I'm going to win... and I'm going to win the way I want. Her cold expression broke into shock as her top vanished.

Acquisition successful! Dark elf female armor (50%) placed in your inventory.

"Dereek!" Her right arm pressed against her bee-sting breasts, the rapier cradled against her flank while she kept the other before her. Resolved to kill him, she charged... and he shut the portal off. Over a hundred pounds of steel table falling at terminal velocity shattered the floor, shooting shrapnel in all directions as the metal pancaked into the new crater. Pebbles slung at injuring speeds shot through all the glassware, even blowing the top half of Fairy's resting place. The elf's charge was halted as they both took 23 points of damage from the AoE... and as she covered her eyes, bracing for the of the blast, she gasped as she realized the sword had been knocked out of her censoring hand... except it hadn't been.

Acquisition successful! Dark elf rapier placed in your inventory.

John didn't bother with specifics; unless she had a pocket inventory full of junk herself, her lean equipment meant something valuable would always be taken. With naught but her armored leggings and skirt, he had hoped dark elves knew enough shame to worsen their combat effectiveness. She snuffed that hope with two more painful slashes.

-11hp, -15hp.

You are now bleeding 5/hp per round!

John leaned away and around her, grabbing the tube in which Fairy's bleeding body slept, and blinked to the other end just as an elven rapier tried to cut across his spine. With Fairy stashed into his inventory, he struggled to control his breath anew. He was far worse for wear than his assailant... but another glance at her made sure she wore less.

Acquisition successful! Dark elf female armor completed in your inventory.

A less warrior-like cry bubbled out of the girl as she was revealed to be wearing nothing under the armor and, as elves in fantasy often seemed to, lacked any body hair aside from the knotted locks of white on her head. Her boots had apparently gone with the armor, and now she winced as she walked barefoot on the shattered glass and rock that coated most of the lab's floor at this point. "Poorakee delenos... she iop! Jeetroka!"

She charged him once more, ignoring as blood splattered from her feet as she ran at him once again, her injuries finally forcing her to falter and only swing once, and only at the displaced image of John. John had her more or less where he wanted her... but there was no way she wasn't paying any mind to the sword. He had to distract her.

With a pointed, rigid finger, he stabbed the air in front of him as he backed off from her... and teleported it right behind her ass.

CRIT! 2 damage! Enemy is stunned!

A high-pitched squeak finally escaped the soldier, and he took that as an invitation to acquire her second sword. With all of her equipment stolen and her reeling from the sudden anal pain, he was left with just the task of putting her down... but watching her arm fall from her breasts was the final straw for John's libido. He closed the distance instead of trying to make more of it, grabbed her in his arms, and felt her back and and ass with hungry, hands. Gods, he couldn't take this fantasy book cover come to life anymore! His cock had been a rock solid distraction since her top came off, embarrassing as that was, but now he was too horny to be embarrassed. He felt her up, hoping the bracers might take effect, hoping her nudity counted as some kind of defeat as it had in plenty of RPGMaker titles he dabbled in. He looked down at her as she recovered from the shock.

She had only the blind rage that twisted her face.

A roar he was fairly sure didn't contain words was all the warning he got before she leapt up at him, tackling him to the ground with the full weight of her petite, naked body. Her hands closed around his neck, he felt the strength of her steel grip, he knew his life would be strangled from him slowly, painfully, never breaking the bone but surely cutting off the air and blood that kept him alive. His vitals came up on a screen:

HP: 147/245
MP: 45/255
Status: (four rounds until consciousness is lost)

He was going to die at this rate. , clinging to life, his shaking hands reached up-

... and mauled her diminutive breasts. Another squeak, and he continued to grope her, enjoying how responsive the bracers made her, even if she was clearly still fighting. She continued to curse him in that rough tongue of hers, and kept his neck pinned to the ground until he tweaked her nipples, letting them buckle and giving him the chance to shoot up and sit up with her riding him. While John kept one hand molesting her tit and the other working the zipper of his pants, she remained unaware of her situation and continued to squeeze, trying to catch him on the jugular as he squirmed his neck about, and not realizing her precarious position until, with a strangled sigh of relief, his nine inches of erect human cock tapped on her ass like a polite guest. She glanced back, doing a double-take as she tried to focus on slowly killing her nemesis. "Coo daporeshk! Da coo-" John hooked his ring finger into her ass, and lifted her up. He had never had pussy yet, he never even dreamed of being so foolish and diving dick-first into a monster when he finally had a chance, but even his incredible Wisdom score couldn't overcome his sex drive now. She pleaded with him, she surrendered her grip on his throat to try and pry one hand off of her tit and to try and get the one in her ass to pull out, she reached for the cock as it kissed her labia... and moaned uselessly as his meat crowned her snatch, piercing her hymen roughly as his way into her semi-wet cunt. It took him a moment to realize she was a virgin, and just the realization of where he now was pushed him over the edge as he began pumping his cum into the innocent murderer he held against his body. The girl threw her head back and cried bitter, miserable tears, shaking her head as if to deny the spreading warmth in her core, the feeling of less than half of his massive cock now buried against her cervix and laying siege upon her womb.

Moaning with her cries, he looked down as she cried up at him, tears and snot never looking as beautiful or satisfying as they did now, here from the girl impaled on his coming cock. She was, in at least one way, defeated.

Dark elf warrior
Lvl 10
169/205hp (CAPTURABLE)
Status Effect: Terrible Despair (five black hearts)

The status effect barely registered in his mind: the capture flag was up, and he knew he wouldn't have too much time before she tried to kill him again. He didn't have the mana, and equilibrium was his only chance to gain it back quickly. But with the wounds still oozing, he couldn't be sure he'd even survive using it. Between the pain and the pleasure, John couldn't think much beyond the next moment: as far as he could figure he didn't have a choice.

Equilibrium used! 60 damage taken. 30mp restored.

Just enough... the achievements started to roll in, but the agony of being alive drove him onward. Still buzzing with his first orgasm, he called upon his summoner's brand and, with a smile, kissed it upon one stream of tears by her lefteye, leaving the diminutive icon on her face. Her eyes widened further, and a , final cry for freedom echoed in the room of glowing purple light... and then fell silent. John's body surged with renewed life and full vigor, his manhood becoming turgid with newfound strength!

A waterfall of notifications told him why.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)