More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

My Wake Up Call

I’m sleeping soundly, when all of a sudden I feel something on my dick. I then open my eyes to my shock, and I see Laura stroking it. Come on Laura I was sleeping I say, “I know I’m gonna make you cum before we go to school.”

Laura I won’t to sleep for 5 more minutes, “no baby you don’t she said” as she increased her stroking speed. This woke me up, as she increased her speed even more.

Oh shit that feels so good I say, “I know” she said grinning as she starts to deep troat my cock. Oh shit I say as I grab the bed sheets because of the intense pleasure. As she hears me say that, she increased her speed, she then starts to swirl her tongue around the tip of my cock.

This made me go up the wall, oh fuck I say I’m cumming I’m cumming. “Good cum in your new Girlfriends mouth she says.”

I then cum in her mouth, then then swollows all of my cum. Wait so I’m your boyfriend I ask? Of course silly she said giving me a cute giggle, now I’m gonna get ready for school.

Ok I say I’m gonna go home, so I can change and I’ll meet you at school babe. She then kisses me goodbye, I kiss her back and we both get ready for School.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)