More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Holly14695 Holly14695

Will Cassidy go to Ms Desouza's room?

Ms Desouza's Room

For reasons she could not really understand or explain, Cassidy was really excited about going to Ms Desouza’s room and being alone with her. She knew she was being silly and the teacher was simply doing her job but the way she had stared into Cassidy’s eyes in the classroom had made her whole body tingle in a way she had never experienced before.

She had changed out of her class clothes into a slinky, rather more revealing than she would normally wear, black dress and had studiously fixed her make-up and put her hair up, much to the amusement of Chloe who giggled and teased her, “you are going for an interview with your teacher not on a date. Mind you, I admit she is pretty hot!” Cassidy had blushed from the roots of her hair right over her face and down her neck to her chest and had feebly, and entirely unconvincingly, tried to deny that she found the teacher attractive.

She was five minutes early arriving outside Room 46 and nervously knocked on the door with her heart pounding in her chest and her pulse racing. She heard Ms Desouza call out, “give me a moment please Cassidy. You are a little early. Won’t be a second.” Slightly disappointed at having to wait when she was so excited, Cassidy looked around and crossed to a wooden bench adjacent to Danielle’s door and sat down, impatiently drumming her fingers on the slats of the seat.

Eventually she heard her teacher call for her to enter and sprang from the bench and quickly ran to the door. She reached for the door handle and then froze. She struggled trying to compose herself and stay calm. She did not want to appear to be some silly infatuated girl. That would mortify her. Slowly, she took three very deep breaths and then slowly opened the door and entered.

And then all the composure she had fought so hard to control disappeared. She stood frozen to the spot, just inside the door blushing even deeper than before and totally mesmerised. Right in front of her, less than ten feet away, Ms Desouza was sitting on the edge of her bed. But that was not what had blown her whole world apart. Her beautiful teacher was wearing only a black lace bra, a matching suspender belt and tiny panties with sheer black, seamed stockings and black stiletto heels which must have been almost 6 inches high!

“Oh dear! Have I shocked you Cassidy? I am sorry if I have. I like to get out of my dress and lounge around in next to nothing when I am in my room. Actually, I am lying”, she giggled. “I wanted to shock you! You must have noticed how I was looking at you in the classroom! You are simply gorgeous and I could not keep my eyes off those beautiful boobies! Oh dear, I am embarrassing you I think. But I also think that deep down inside, you rather like it! Am I right?”

Cassidy could not bring herself to speak but, after a few moments pause, she gave the merest nod of her head.

“Mmmmmmm. I am so glad.” She patted the bed and said, “now come and sit down here beside me and let’s get to know each other a little, shall we?”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)