More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you visit?

Mrs. Done

Before you head off into the neighborhood, you look out the window one last time. You see Mrs. Done in her living room. Focusing better, you realize she is naked. Her massive tits bounce around as she does a poor job with closing the blinds and walking over to the couch, where her husband is sitting down. Mrs. Done climbs on top of him and tries to initiate sex but he gets up and heads outside.

Mrs. Done's husband is seen wearing a suit and gets in his car then drives off. When he is out of sight, you walk over to Mrs. Done's house.

Mrs. Done opens the door and pulls you inside.

"Pull your fucking dick out and fuck my face!" she demands.

Before you can act, Mrs. Done pulls your pants down and furiously jerks your cock before sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

"My husband doesn't even care about me anymore, but you do" she snarled out before going back to sucking.

After bobbing up and down for a few seconds, she comes back up again.

"How about ditching your husband and marrying me?" you propose to her.

Mrs. Done says nothing and goes back to giving you the most aggressive blowjob in history.

"You bet your ass I'll marry you but first you gotta fuck my throat hard enough to make me cum to make it happen" she says.

After hearing that, the pamphlet in your pocket, that the entity gave you, starts to shake and glow. You order Mrs. Done to freeze and open up the pamphlet. Just by grabbing it, you feel a protrusion coming from a specific page. Flipping to it, you find a wedding ring as well as chapter you haven't seen before.

"Chapter 4: Marriage. If you wish to marry someone under complete control, you will need to give them this ring and seal it with a kiss. From there, you will no longer need to go into mind-control mode to order them around, they will do whatever you ask with their own personalities intact (if you so wish). Of course, the person in question will need to be available."

You grab Mrs. Done's head and plow her mouth hard and deep. Eventually, you shift Mrs. Done over to the staircase and get head by her on it.

"Your husband could walk in and see us like this" you tell her.

"Good! The last he'll see of me is my ass shaking while I'm sucking your cock!"

You hold her head down and blow your load. Twitch after twitch, spurt after spurt, cum flows down Mrs. Done's throat.

Her eyes roll back as she sucks your dry and shakes.

You let her suck out every drop before she dismounts on her own. Getting off the stairs, you see a puddle on one of the steps.

"Good job, you made me cum on my fucking stairs" she says.

"So, about that marriage..." you say.

"Let me get my a divorce lawyer on the phone right now" she says.

Once she has him on the phone, you mind-control him into getting everything set up within the hour. You have Mrs. Done call her husband and control him into going down to the office. Both of you get dressed and head over.

You control everyone into ignoring you and sit-in on the proceedings.

With your help, Mrs. Done gets a tremendous cut.

You control Mrs. Done's husband into forgetting about any attraction to her and send him back to work.

Getting back to the car, Mrs. Done drives to the courthouse.

"Let's get married already" she says while smiling at you.

You both walk inside and get the license signed.

You put the charmed ring on her finger and give her a deep kiss. Her pupils momentarily change into hearts before going back to normal. Before you can leave the courthouse, Mrs. Done drags you into a bathroom.

"I don't want to seem trashy, but the first thing I'm going to do to you as your wife is suck your cock clean and dry in this fucking stall" Mrs. Done said while getting on her knees.

You let Mrs. Done do all of the work and finish in her mouth after 20 minutes of not getting caught.

You both get back in her car and drive back home.

"Now that I'm your wife, we don't have to meet up to bang like usual. You better get ready for all of the sexual shit we're going to do!"

"Give me an idea" you suggest.

"How about..."

What does she have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)