More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you visit?

Mrs. Anal

You walk over to Mrs. Anal's house but quickly retreat to behind the fence connected to her front yard just outside of her front yard. Peering out from the side, you see her husband leaving the front porch and unlocking his car with his clicker while walking to it. The husband was tall and wearing a business suit; clearly, he was a man of business. You got on the ground and did some pushups and stretches as he drove by you to disguise yourself as a morning jogger. Mrs. Anal's husband briefly looked at you before focusing back on the road. Once he was out of sight, you called Mrs. Anal.

"Oh, it's you. You want to come in? You're outside?"

"Yeah, and just be in your shirt without anything else on when I come in" you said to her.

Mrs. Anal opened the front door to let you in.

Mrs. Anal is A 5'6'' ebony MILF, in her thirties, giant tits (F-cup), pillow sized ass, long black hair down to her back, and loves doing anal; she loves it so much that she's even neglected putting cocks in her pussy since the conception of her son.

You walked in and saw her sitting on the couch in the living room to the left. Even though her back was turned, you were already getting hard over what she would look like sitting half-naked on the couch. Mrs. Anal shot you a warm smile as you turned the couch and sat next to her.

She had her legs crossed but was indeed not wearing any pants or panties; she was only wearing a striped green and white v-neck.

"What brings you here?" she asked.

"How do you feel about marrying me?" you asked while putting her under the spell.

"I'd fucking love to get married to you! But alas, I still have a husband. I would need a legitimate reason to divorce him in order to go through with it."

Acting on pure instinct, you put in a call to your cousin, Eddie, who knows a thing or two about computers.

"You need to see if this guy is cheating on his wife? Sure, I'll message you what I find."

A grueling 30-minutes passed before you got a text from Eddie. Mrs. Anal looked over your arm as you opened it up. The contents of the message were photographic proof of Mrs. Anal's husband engaging in sexual acts with numerous different women; it was clear that he was doing more than just "business" on those lengthy out of state trips.

"Well, that's all I needed to see. Of course I'll marry you!"

After those words left Mrs. Anal's mouth, the pamphlet the entity started to shake and glow. You ordered Mrs. Anal to freeze and opened up the pamphlet. Just by grabbing it, you felt a protrusion coming from a specific page. Flipping to it, you find a wedding ring as well as chapter you haven't seen before.

"Chapter 4: Marriage. If you wish to marry someone under complete control, you will need to give them this ring and seal it with a kiss. From there, you will no longer need to go into mind-control mode to order them around, they will do whatever you ask with their own personalities intact (if you so wish). Of course, the person in question will need to be available."

You close the pamphlet and put it back in your pocket while unfreezing Mrs. Anal. You order Mrs. Anal to call in a divorce lawyer then take over the call. You order the divorce lawyer to get everything set up within the hour and hang up. You then have Mrs. Anal call her husband and get him to meet at the lawyer's office. With everything set, you get in Mrs. Anal's car with her (with her pants back on) and head to the office.

You mind-control people into ignoring that you are there and sit in on proceedings. Mrs. Anal's husband was super fucking rich to begin with, so, through mind-control, you are able to get her a tremendous amount of his fortune.

With the papers signed, you mind-control Mrs. Anal's ex-husband into forgetting about her and never wanting to see her nor pry into her life and send him back to work. Upon leaving the office, Mrs. Anal immediately takes you to the courthouse to sign the marriage license. With both signatures, you put on the charmed ring and give her a deep kiss. Her pupils momentarily change into hearts before going back to normal. The two of you walk out holding hands and drive back to her house.

The two of you sit back on the couch; Mrs. Anal looks gleeful and giddy. The pamphlet starts to shake once again, so you pull it out and watch it flip to the same page as earlier. This time, there was a folded sheet of paper and new paragraph.

"Once eternal marriage is completed, you two can write your vows. These vows become cemented defaults that will occur unless you specify otherwise. This is handy because you won't have to issue commands."

"Let's write our vows, babe" you say to Mrs. Anal.

You unfold the paper and start filling it out with Mrs. Anal.

"I, Mrs. Anal, hereby swear to surrender every hole to John. My body will be his and only his. I, Mrs. Anal, will suck John's cock as hard as I fucking can until his balls run dry and still suck out the leftovers! To also let him fuck my ass until I shit nothing but sperm, to let him fuck my tight pussy any time he wants and to also promise to never wear clothes around the house. I, Mrs. Anal, will have sex with John anywhere and any time he wants, fuck non-stop when on vacation or holidays, and to always swallow. I will also never wear clothes unless told otherwise."

With the vows and the marriage license set on the table, you both kissed once again.

"While we're still in this house, let's fuck in every room until my ex-husband comes home!" Mrs. Anal says to you.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)