More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 77 by Shandy Shandy

Any more use for Lin? Or move on?

Move on

Although you could easily go another round with the young maid, taking your time and enjoying her fully, you remind yourself that she has a lot of work to do, and you have to save some energy for tonight's party.

"Mrs. Chandler should be home soon, Lin. I just came up to get my sunglasses. Very nice to fuck you." You give her another kiss and pick up the sunglasses.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Chandler. You make me feel very good. Thank you." She sits up, smiling and bobbing her head slightly at you. You return to the patio and your magazine, not without a few lustful fantasies about he slender young Chinese girl. The warm sun and the afterglow of the fuck make you drowsy, and you fall into a happy little snooze full of dreams of pussy.

"There he is, the big lazy tomcat. Dozing in the sun," Laurel's voice rouses you out of an erotic dream. You look up to see her and Lisa standing arm in arm in the patio door. They look delicious, especially coming out of a fantasy where you were fucking them both as well as the Asian maid who you had earlier.

"I know that look," Laurel laughs with a warning wave of her finger. "I want our hair to stay perfect until the party. The start of it at least." She's had her hair done in ringlets that fall about her face in a particularly sexy way. Lisa's brunette locks are in a french roll style, that shows her long slender neck off.

"Has Mrs. Jennings left?"

"She was never here. She's sick and another woman filled in for her."

"I hope she did as good a job. Tell me about this woman. Was she pretty?"

"Very. A slender young Chinese girl. She might still be here, I've been napping. And before you ask, yes, I certainly fucked her. She was delightful."

"That's like you not to miss an opportunity. I hope you'll have enough energy for tonight, darling?" she says with an impish smile.

"I've been storing energy to fuck you both senseless later," you say, grinning at the two of them..

"Mmmmm, hope so," purrs Lisa.

"I'll go see if the maid is still here," Laurel says with a mischievous grin.

Is Lin still here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)