More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

A nice evening to rest after a hectic day.

Motherly concerns.

John had to test his new powers but he didn't know if the Glamour would do much if cast on him. His charisma wasn't that great and the only person in the house to notice it would be his Mom until his Dad came home.

He had been on a business trip in South Korea to manage a team working on a special project for the company he worked at for the last six months. He was coming home today actually but would arrive in the night.

It gave John an idea. He could test Arouse on his Mom to know what would happen when he would cast it on a girl. And his Dad would get a nice surprise when he got home to a sexy and frustrated horny wife ready to jump his bones.

When he entered the kitchen he cast it on his mother, she was wearing some shorts, a tank top and an apron while cooking.

"Oh John, let me kiss you. You ran to your room earlier. Is everything OK?" she said.

She came to hug him and kiss him on the forehead, pressing his face against her very generous chest only covered partially by the thin fabric of her top.

"No mom, I just didn't want to miss the beginning of a stream I wanted to watch," he said, giving a believable excuse.

When she let go of him he checked and saw that his relationship with her was at +150, he began dreaming of ever getting so high with a woman without it being motherly love. Whoever devised this system, that Gaia, should have thought to separate reputation from sexual attraction.

His mother was showing no sign of being affected by the Arouse spell. John hit her with it again, thinking it didn't work initially.

He sat at the table and his mom brought two plates of spaghetti carbonara, his favorite dish, with an egg yolk on the top.

"So John, how are things going at school? Meet any girls you fancy?" asked his mom while he was eating.

It surprised John, this was a sensible subject and she rarely talked about it. Until he got his powers this morning it had became something like an accepted fact between him and his parents that him getting a girlfriend was not something to expect to happen any time soon.

"Why do you ask that?" he inquired.

"Well you're growing to become a fine young boy and it is time for you to discover this aspect of life. But from the way you didn't answer there might be something, a mother knows that!" she said. She clearly expected an answer and he obviously couldn't tell the truth. The problem was that she would probably know if he was lying, he would have to find the right thing to answer.

"You're right, there are a few girls at school I have my eye on (the perfect truth). One of them even asked me to eat with her tomorrow and maybe go to her house after school (also true). There is also this other girl that I like a lot that wants me to hang out with her on Saturday (June was still young enough that calling her a girl wasn't a lie). But I won't give you names if you will snoop around. It's the first time things like this have happened to me and I'd rather talk with Dad about this," he explained. He had not lied but gave her what she expected to hear, it did not matter that his meetings with Moira wouldn't be dates or that his actual date was with his teacher.

"Well I'm afraid it won't be possible. I made your favorite dish to comfort you. I know you were happy that your father would come home but the prototype they were working on blew up during the tests and he has to stay there for three more months to help get the new one ready," she told him.

Oops! His mom was at +150 rp with him and his ring increased it even more, he had a spell boosting his charisma on him and his mom just received two hits of an arousal spell. He had counted on his dad getting extra lucky tonight.

While the conversation had happened he barely stopped eating and was finishing his plate.

"Well, you know John, that we always want the best for you. If you are going to interact with girls you should be ready for it," she said. She had one of her hands resting on his thigh under the table.

"What do you mean? Dad already gave me a box of condoms a year ago, but I don't think it will go that far," he said.

"You know you can't fool me. You might not think it would but you hope for it. If sex ed is still like when I went to school you will be totally unprepared. I will have to teach you a few things so you can impress the ladies. Go wash your hands and meet me in my room," she told him.

Could she really be talking about what he was thinking about? Sure her husband had been abroad for six months and would remain away for three more, and there was the thing with the magic he used, but would she really have sex with her own son?

What if the high score he had was because she was already attracted to him in that way even before? She always dressed lightly at home when he was there and her swimsuits were always really skimpy when she was suntanning in the back yard.

Damn! Could it be? He obeyed her instructions and went to wash his hands after putting his plate in the dishwasher.

He walked to the door of her room not sure what to expect to find inside.

Des#17_CharacterSheet

Home schooled in sex-ed.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)