More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yanuren Yanuren

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Most women prefer anal sex to vaginal sex.

Scrolling through his phone, Josh spotted one rule stuck out from the rest.
• The vast majority of women prefer vaginal sex to anal sex.

Josh smiled as he read through the short rule. “As good as place as any to start” Josh thought. He had always wanted to try anal with his girlfriend Sara, but she had always resisted. The furthest he had gotten was his pinky up her ass, but he wanted more.
He began typing and altered the wording a little.

• All women prefer anal sex to all other forms of sex

Josh hit enter and looked around the room. Nothing had changed, though he wasn’t exactly sure why he thought anything would. He probably wouldn’t notice anything until the next time he had sex with Sara… which could be a while since they got into an argument before she set off for work this morning.

Realizing he would need to change a few more rules in order to fully exploit the possibilities he went back to his phone. He scrolled through the infinite lines and realized this was a fool’s errand. He must have gotten lucky spotting that first rule. The vast majority of these lines had nothing to do with sex. Though a few were somewhat surprising.

• Pigs cannot fly.
• U.S. presidential elections are rigged.
• Cocaine is chemically addicting.
• On average, Americans are viewed as rude.

As an American, that last rule made him chuckle a little. Just as he thought this task was helpless he saw a tab in the corner of the screen that looks like “new message” symbol in his texting app. Touching the icon a new screen popped up with a text box that had one simple line: Enter new rule.
This was it, this was how he was going to change everything.

What rule does Josh type in first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)