More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by akikuka akikuka

Who are you?

Morrigan- the degenerate witch

Hello~ My name is Mórrígan(or Morrigan, same thing really), I'm a witch who lives in this era full of knights and magic. I am living in a small witch tower, every witch has their own "huts". Now then, what am I doing right now you may ask?

Well.....

"This is so embarrassing..." A cute blonde girl with an embarrassing whine, one of big red eye peek she is so adorable that I wanna eat her up(oh wait, maybe I will), with how her face is all red and all.

"I am only doing this because this is my order," another cute girl beside her said, her face sour like a plum. Though her expression is a bit colder, she is still cute nevertheless.

Both of them wear cute frilly dress, and has cute little fangs in their mouths, why do they have those? Well that's because their vampires of course(well a full and a half).

And why do they look like a tomato? Well, that's because I made them lift their skirt up, revealing their stomach and cute belly button.

Below near their crotch is my name, Morrigan, signifying that they are my property.

And when you go even below, there you their cute panties.

And a small buldge where there lady part suppose to be, did I forget to mention that?

Yes, these two are actually cute boys.

I'm twiddling with their little birdy, because their so cute, and it is fun teasing these two. They won't fight back, since I own them with my special ability.

"Time to hqve some fun with them, yoink!"

"Kyaaah!" The shy one squeak

"You really are a degenerate." The sour one said, his face flushed even more now that his dick finally out in the open, with him lifting the skirt to left it expose.

"That's what I am," I admitted with no shame, for it is what I am.

I am Morrigan, the witch of debauchery, or as some who would call me the degenerate witch. Defiler of cute guys.

Traps beware

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)