More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is she unloading her morning farts, or taking a morning dump?

Morning Farts, and Lots of Them!

*PBTBBBBBBBBBBTTHHHHHHHHHHppggggbbPBBBBBBBB* explodes from Sarina's ass right into your weak nose.

"Oh Jadey, how do they smell? Believe it or not this is nothing compared to the day you have coming your way...I have hundreds of butts all throughout the town waiting for you to head out that door, and they've known about this day for about 2 weeks so they could hold in their farts and shit especially for you..." Sarina taunts as she continues to release farts, some silent and deadly and some incredibly loud like...

*BBBRRRRRRRRRRRPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT* shoots out of her crack into your mouth, as she's sitting the skunkette grabs a timer and sets it to "24:00"

" Now when I hit this button the 24 hour clock will start to tick down, and you won't be allowed back in the house until then, don't worry, I'm sure plenty of fine ladies will be willing to help you keep busy all day long. Once the timer runs out you have 30 minutes to come back to me. If you don't, I will find you and you will have hell to pay....understood?" All you can do is nod your head yes in her thick crack as she says so, blowing one last toot before peeling your face out of her ass and she flings you towards the door.

"Now get out there. The gauntlet has begun..." She says with a maniacal laugh, before starting the timer. You walk out of the house now, a bit nervous as you shake your tiny tail while you walk. Until in the distance you see...

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)