More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

What is Next For the Master's and their new Friend on Day Two

Morning Building Trusts and Acceptance as An Accident Occurs Meeting A Human the Master’s Met Before

Early Sunrise Paul knocked on the door Hey Jake are you up as he said what… what time is it as Paul said fifteen to five we got a lot of work to do as Jake said give me a second as he smelt a warm cooked breakfast downstairs as he dressed and slowly walked down the steps as he saw both Paul and Brittney at the table and said good morning sleepy head did you sleep well as Jake said not to complain but the bed was a little stiff.

Brittney said once we get things in order dear friend we’ll look into new bedding as she lowered a plate and said please eat we have Bacon, Eggs and Juice and toast as he said you gave me a warm place to sleep and now breakfast I thank you two for your help but I do not want to burden you with my problems.

Paul said you are not a burden as he said Jake you and your body is going through a lot of changes some you quite not understand but if you would like we can help you as Jake said I never asked for this I had a life, a family as the events flashed back to that fateful night where he protected his sister and mother against what seemed to be a wild dog attack that left him badly injured as he grew silent to his new friends.

Brittney said if you let us in we promise to help you gain some normal aspect of your life back as Jake spoke I… I was on a camping vacation trip with my mother, father and little sister when we were attacked by this giant dog that was on the rampage as it attacked my father and killed him instantly as I grabbed the bloody Machete from my dad’s dead hands I stood between it and my mom and sister and put forward a good fight until I was slashed and bit leaving me badly injured but killing the wild dog in process as my sister and mother rushed me to hospital.

we arrived with me in an state due to blood loss I woke up twelve days later without a scratch and all my senses were… As Brittney said dialed to a hundred as Jake said yeah how did you know.

Paul said all newborns are like that as Jake continued I felt power like no other I was able to run almost faster than I used too without using an inhaler for my asthma was able to see without my glasses then the night of the full moon my body felt like it was burning in a fire no matter how I tried to cool myself off it got worse then woke up the next morning I woke up in a forest twenty minutes from my home covered in deer’s blood as Paul said but you felt like it was human blood as you couldn’t recall the nights events as Jake lowered his head in Silent.

Brittney said my dear I am so sorry for you, have you tried to contact your family as Jake said no I wouldn’t dare to I was afraid as Paul said Afraid if your new wolfish desires came out you would put them in harm as he shook his head yes as Paul said well my friend we are glad we met as Jake said I could have easily killed you both but didn’t why as Brittney returned because your senses smelt our wolves dear as long you didn’t feel threatened your wolf controls your adrenal glands for time being and that my dear friend is what you need to learn to control.

Paul said look at you not being a wolf herself under a year and yet she spoke like she been a natural born lycanthrope as Brittney said I had a great teacher as Jake said you mean you two can control it as they both shook their head in unison as Paul said follow me as both Brittney and Jake followed him outdoors.

Paul said now watch as he triggered his transformation as the five nine Paul stood as a six nine werewolf in place as he stood on his muscular hind quarters and walked toward his mate and new friend as he spoke in a growling voice Once you control yourself you can change at will my friend as long as you and your wolf works together as a sentient being the transformations will become less painful as you go as he reverted back to his five nine form with ease as Jake said I can do that too as Paul said it will take time but you can.

So, have you contacted your family as Jake said I tried a few times but hung up as Brittney said I think to help you get over the guilt you need to tell them you are ok as Jake went inside to use the phone as Paul and Brittney listened?

Jake picked up the phone and called his home number as a woman answered the phone Peter’s residence Dani speaking as he said, mom… mom is that you as the woman said who are you…. It’s… it’s me mom Jake listen I know you probably felt like I abandoned you and my sister the truth is I been running from this as the woman said, Jake… tell me what is going on why can’t you come home I worry sick about as he said look I am fine just know I love you both and don’t want any harm to come to you as I am going thru changes as another teenage voice said, Jake, oh my god you. You’re alive thank god where are you as he said Utah Sally, I need to get through what I am going thru before coming home as she said you feel responsible for father’s I get it we never blame you as Jake cried thank you, Mom and Sis, but until I can control what is happening to me I am a danger to all as Paul said go on Jake tell them as Brittney smiled and said they need to know why dear.

Mom remember the trip we took when dad died as she said yeah well the dog that attacked us was not a dog as we thought it was a werewolf and since I survived its attack I became afflicted with its burden before you say anything I have not killed any humans that I know of as it has my memory hazy but until I am certain I been hiding in wooded areas and living off land but I met another couple who are like me and they offered to help me accept this.

Dani said son werewolf or not you are always welcome back home as this teared-up Jake badly as he said mom I love you but until I can control myself I need this as he handed the phone to Paul.

Paul said Mrs. Peters my name is Paul Masters I found your son in Utah and yes I am a werewolf along side my wife and I promise you and your daughter I will look after your son like he is one of my own he is a good kid just going through things he quite don’t understand yet as Dani said can we visit anytime as Paul said, of course, please do so but try to refrain visits during the full moon Mrs. Peters that’s when most of our kind can’t control the change of the lunar field as Dani said thank you…. Thank you so much for finding him and giving him a safe place.

Paul said that is me and my wife’s mission to help people like Jake here to accept and grow with his affliction my dear as he said you got a google map up as she said yeah look at the city of Alton Utah as she said got it up and said look for a small community called Wolves Haven and she said found it that is our community please feel free to visit anytime you like I think your son will need all the support and love from you both as she said we will tell my son we love him so much as she hung up on her end and hugged her teenage daughter with tearful joy.

Paul said Jake your mother has accepted our help and allowed you to stay with us as long as you feel comfortable here as Jake hugged both his new friends and now Alpha and said thank you so much I feel so much burden lifted as he cried in return of tears of happiness as he said come now my friend we have a lot of work to finish up as they spent the rest of the day doing minor repairs and fixing homes for others who may come from far and wide looking for a safe haven to call home.

At the end of the day Paul and Jake both wiped the sweat off their brow and said one good thing about our affliction is teamwork my dear Jake as long as you and your wolf works as one whole each side will trust the other and learn who their friends and enemies are as Brittney said here drink as she handed two glasses of lemonade to them as she rubbed her slightly chubby tummy.

Jake said not to intrude Brittney or Madam Alpha as Brittney said please call me Brittney or Britt as Jake asked are you expecting as she beamed a bright smile and said why yes… yes, I am Jake as he said even though I don’t know you well I feel like you will make an excellent mother my friend as the words warmed her heart thank you as she cried tears missing her friends and family in Vegas.

Paul said when she is ready to give birth we have family coming from Vegas to help deliver them as Jake said other werewolves.

Paul said no our family is a clan of vampires who kind of adopted us in their family and god parents to their kids and due to a so called treaty which I believed was bullshit we decided together to save our friends from any backlash and set up community here as a fresh start welcoming human, wolves and vampire alike as long they follow the rules we set forth as Jake stood there stunned knowing that vampires also existed as they all smelt what like burnt gas and oil coming four miles away as Paul said Jake come I think someone had a car accident.

Brittney said you need me to do anything as he said my love stay here and relax as Paul kissed her lips as she said to be careful as she said Jake I trust you in watching his back as they ran to the direction of the fire.

Paul and Jake found the site of the crash as Paul said I smell a single white female passenger as Jake said I see her as he pointed her out to him as Paul said I… I know her somewhat as in the car was the prone body of Dawn Marie the innkeeper from the motel they stayed two nights prior once entering Utah as Paul tried to douse the flames to make a Path.

Jake said gas I smell gas as he knew he had to help somehow as the woman in the car was blacking in and out of conscious and on the fumes of the flames as Jake said come on come on as he his change as his five two frame expanded to a six two muscular hairy frame with elongated muzzle and wicked looking paws as he and his wolf grabbed the car door and ripped it off as he proceeded to tear out the steering column as he and Paul grabbed the woman and launched themselves out of harms way just as the car exploded while Jake covered Dawn in his furry embrace.

Paul looked at Jake and motioned him to hand her limp body over as Paul felt a faint pulse as he looked at Jake and said you did good young pup you saved her as Jake howled in the air as his body began to retort and return to his five two frames as he said, Paul, what happened as he was trying to get his bearing back as Paul said you wolfed out to help a person in need and I am so proud of you in doing so as Jake said I know her too somewhere can’t remember where though as Paul said lets go home and get her comfortable she’ll be out for a while.

Paul, Jake took turns to carry the prone body of Dawn Marie back towards Wolves Haven and returned to the main house to see Brittney said I heard the explosion is anyone harmed as Paul said it’s Dawn from the motel she’s inhaled a lot of smoke from her burning vehicle as she said Paul you saved her.

Paul said no Jake did he a transformation and pulled her to safety as Brittney looked at Jake you did this why as Jake looked at her in tears saying you two may have met her but I known her awhile just never knew her name she made sure I never starved and when I saw her there and gasping for air I… I made a decision to save her I’m sorry if I jumped the gun and possibility blown our secret as Brittney hugged him and said no be glad you saved her dear secret or no secret you judged a person’s life over your own and that marks you a hero in both our eyes as they took her to a spare room as Paul, Brittney, and Jake took turns to watch over the sleeping female form well into the night.

Next Day Dawn Marie wakes up in pain

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)