More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DanMz DanMz

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Morena Baccarin

Morena Baccarin (born June 2, 1979) is a Brazilian-American actress and voice actress known for portraying Inara Serra in the sci-fi series Firefly and the follow-up film Serenity; Vanessa in the superhero comedy film Deadpool and its sequel Deadpool 2; Jessica Brody in the Showtime series Homeland, for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2013; and Dr. Leslie "Lee" Thompkins in the Fox series Gotham.

Early life :

Morena was born in Rio de Janeiro, the daughter of actress Vera Setta and Fernando Baccarin, a journalist.

She is of Italian descent.

When she was seven, she moved with her family to Greenwich Village, New York, as her father was transferred to work as an editor at Globo TV's headquarters. Morena attended Public School 41 and New York City Lab School for Collaborative Studies, where she and her future Homeland co-star Claire Danes were classmates. She later attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts before she entered the theater program at the Juilliard School, where she was in the Drama Division's Group 29 (1996–2000).

Social engagement :

Morena works with the International Rescue Committee on behalf of refugees. In January 2019, she wrote an article in Newsweek magazine describing her experiences. She was interviewing refugees from Venezuela during a trip to Colombia. Back then she warned of an evolving situation, which could lead to an increase of refugees asking for asylum in the US.

In 2019, she, together with other artists, lawyers, advocates and refugees, took part in the Flores Exhibits project. She read a protocol of a statement by a migrant.

Personal life :

Morena married American film producer and director Austin Chick in November 2011. Their son was born in October 2013. Chick filed for divorce in July 2015, citing irreconcilable differences. On March 18, 2016, Baccarin and Chick's divorce became official.

In September 2015, Baccarin said that after her divorce was finalized, she planned to marry her Gotham co-star Ben McKenzie, adding that she was pregnant with their child. The couple have a daughter, born in March 2016. Baccarin and McKenzie announced their engagement in November 2016. They were married in Brooklyn, New York, on June 2, 2017, Baccarin's 38th birthday.

Where is Morena when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)