More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

Which thread to read?

More people, more fun (Alt. start)

Eighteen-year-old Zachary Bishop brimmed with excitement as he drove his blue sedan through the road leading to Silver Lake Park, a large recreational area just outside his hometown of Azure Rocks. His blue eyes were locked on the road as the wind coming in from the window blew on his short dark brown hair.

His friends had had the idea of spending five days of the final week of their Summer before the last year of high school at a cabin that belonged to their friend Heather Ravers, near the borders of the park. There was some resistance from a few of their parents to let the kids be by themselves at a secluded cabin in the woods without any kind of supervision from an adult. Only when Zack, as his friends and family usually called him, and his friend Ashley reassured Chloe, Gavin and Victoria’s parents that their older sisters would be there with them that their friends were allowed to come along.

They were going as a rather large group of fourteen people, a fact that made Zack wonder if there would be accommodations for everyone, seeing as he never visited Heather's cabin before. There were four people in his car with him. At his side, his older sister Taylor Bishop slept soundly, seemingly without a care in the world. Although Zack was happy to let her rest, he knew it wasn't true, she told him how stressed she had been lately in anticipation of her third year at Green Hills College, a nearby town, where she was studying to become a doctor someday. Three years older than him at twenty-one, she had long, wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes just like him. An inch taller than her brother, Taylor's body was shaped like a model's, with long legs, milky skin, a tight ass and a pair of B-cup breasts. She and her best friend Hannah, Ashley’s sister, would stay with them those five days before going back to Green Hills.

On the back sat Zack’s two closest friends, Chloe McRose and Gavin Westher, both eighteen. A member of the soccer team at school, Chloe had long red hair, blue eyes, pale skin sprinkled by freckles and a pair of rather large C-cup breasts that Zack never noticed due to the tight, friendly bond the two of them and Gavin shared simply ever since they were born, they really saw each other more as siblings than friends. The trio was completed by Gavin, who would eventually become the geek of the group, a scrawny young man with short light brown hair and brown eyes. Sometimes Zack wished he could help his two best friends more actively, seeing as Chloe had a deeply rooted image issue which prevented her from showing too much of her body in public and Gavin tended to get very anxious when talking to girls.

The final seat was occupied by Meagan Volland, a friend of Chloe's from the soccer team. She was closer to Chloe than to the rest of them, so Zack didn't know too much about her. She kept her hair short in a pixie cut, and dyed in white, with grey eyes, a slender, athletic body, with small breasts and a tight ass. From what Chloe had told him, Meagan was a lesbian for as long as she could remember, and never had any close contact with guys. He remembered seeing her in the company of girls at parties in the past.

Zack sneaked a glance to the rearview mirror, Gavin was playing a game on his phone, like always, and Chloe and Meagan were chatting about soccer. He and Chloe tried to tell Gavin to not stay with his nose buried in the phone too much during the trip so he could enjoy the outdoors and all the things Silver Lake Park had to offer, but so far Gavin seemingly didn't listen to the advice.

“Are we close, Gavin?” he asked, despite the fact he wasn't really lost, he just wanted to get Gavin away from the phone even for a few seconds.

The light brown-haired boy frustrated him, though, when he closed the game and just opened up the GPS app. “According to the coordinates Heather gave me, we should be there in about ten minutes,” he answered. “Just keep going straight and go left on the next turn. Or just follow Heather’s cousin’s car.”

“Got it, thanks.” Zack sighed, glancing at the backseat again and nodding at his friend. Guessing Ravers Cabin wasn't too far away now, Zack thought it was a good time to poke his sister’s arm and wake her up. Taylor stirred before opening her eyes and squinting them to look at her brother as her vision got adjusted to the light.

The brunette yawned. “Sorry I’ve slept the whole way,” she apologized. “You saw how dead I was when I got home last night.”

“That’s okay,” Zack chuckled. “Hannah shouldn't have made you drink that much on the Captain's Cove as she did."

“Yeah, but I'm really hoping this trip will be a good way to relax before going back to college next week,” Taylor said, looking through her window. “God, I can’t wait to jump into the lake and swim for a while, it’s too hot around here.”

“Does everyone have to go into the lake? Today, I mean?” Chloe asked quietly from the backseat.

“Don’t worry,” Zack reassured her. “No one will you to go or make fun of you if you don’t want to. We're all friends here.”

Meagan snickered before leaning in. "I've told you, this trip is for leaving the old Chloe in the past and embracing a new one," she whispered before laughing and Chloe throwing her an annoyed look.

Zack mentally sighed, this image issue was beginning to mess up Chloe's life, the blue-eyed boy figured he should find some time during the trip to try and talk to his best friend about it, and from the look Taylor was giving him, she was thinking along the same lines. After all the years of friendship between Zack and Chloe, Taylor came to see the redhead and Gavin as younger siblings as well. At that moment, the car in front of his took the turn to the left that Gavin warned him about earlier, so Zack followed him. A short while later, the cabin where they would be staying for the next four days came into view. A nice stone building with a wooden porch in the front and a deck in the back.

“Alright, guess it's time to stretch our legs a bit,” Zack said as he parked his car beside Heather’s cousin’s silver jeep. As soon as they stepped out of the vehicle, a third car, Brandon's black SUV, came to a stop on the other side of his own car.

Glancing to his left, Zack noticed Heather, her cousin and Sharon were already unloading their stuff off his jeep. Heather Ravers was eighteen-years-old and the captain of the cheerleading squad at their school since the previous year. With long dark brown hair, pale white skin, blue eyes and an amazing pair of large, D-Cup breasts, she was the dream girl of nine out of ten guys at school, and probably of a few girls as well. She had a reputation of dating various different boys and screwing each one of them, but Zack honestly didn’t know how much of that was true. During the year they had been friends, Zack wasn't able to recall too many instances of being alone with the sexy cheerleader, it usually happened when they were the first ones of the gang to get to the cafeteria on lunch time. A shame, he suddenly thought because Heather was a very fun girl to be around, once one got past all her teasing. The cabin where they would be staying belonged to her father, hence the name 'Ravers Cabin'. Beside her was Sharon Miller, who Zack always had trouble in deciding if she was Heather's best friend or worst enemy; she had long red hair and brown eyes, with B-cup breasts and a nicely curved ass. One of the sexiest bodies in the whole school, she also would be the new vice-captain of the cheerleading squad if Heather had anything to say about it, and quite the mean girl.

By their side, stood Heather's cousin Kurt Johnson, who was 19-years-old. Truth be told, Zack didn’t know a thing about the blonde guy. Heather only told them her mother her to bring her visiting cousin to the cabin with them. Judging by the air of smugness about him and the way Heather seemingly seethed with fury while Kurt talked her ears off, he supposed the older guy wasn’t too much of a nice person. Better keep an eye on him.

As Zack went to get his own stuff from his car, he glanced to the other one, from where six more people were on the process of stumbling out. His second best male friend, Brandon Cole, high-fived him as he got out of the driver’s seat. Brandon was eighteen-years-old and a very pleasant guy to be around. With short dark brown hair and eyes of the same color, he was a football player at their school’s team. It was when Zack and Brandon befriended each other one year ago that their rather large group was formed, uniting both sets of friends. Brandon was dating Ashley for about seven months now and their relationship was a source of inspiration for all romantics around them. Trent Lee exited after Brandon; a black guy with short almost shaved black hair and brown eyes who played in the football team with Brandon. Zack wasn't too close to the guy, he probably was there invited by Brandon and Heather.

The next one to get out was exactly Ashley Woodsen. She was eighteen-years-old and had long, slightly wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. Her near petite body was very fit and toned due to being on the cheerleading squad, her legs were firm and she also had a pair of perfectly shaped, B-cup breasts that Zack usually ignored, she was the girlfriend of one of his closest friends, after all. A curious fact about Zack and Ashley was that their older sisters had been best friends for several years, but the two of them only befriended each other through Brandon. Zack supposed it was to be expected, what with them running in different social circles before that.

Zack shifted his glance to the backseat and Madison Cole stumbled out. She was Brandon’s twin sister and also a member of the cheerleading squad and the drama club at school. With long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes, she was quite tall, with B-cup breasts and a firm ass, not to mention gorgeous legs. She tended to be rather snappish to everyone but her closest friends, a fact that coupled with her brother’s watchful eye, earned her a reputation of being a quite unattainable girl.

After her, Hannah Woodsen graciously stepped out of the vehicle. Ashley’s older sister and Taylor’s best friend, she was twenty-one and sported an incredibly sexy body, with long, wavy blonde hair that reached a little past her shoulders, clear blue eyes, large D-Cup tits and a firm ass, a product of being on the cheerleading squad when she was at high school. Zack used to have a tremendous crush on Hannah, which started around the time he turned twelve and lasted until he was sixteen and could understand the older blonde was a rather unrealistic target. Like Taylor, she attended Green Hills College and was majoring in Business.

Almost around the same time his crush on Hannah faded, another one replaced it, Victoria Walker, the last girl to get out of Brandon’s car. With long, wavy blonde tresses flowing down her back, gorgeous emerald-green eyes, a pair of above average, C-cup tits and a perfect, round bubble butt, she was the girl of Zack’s dreams. His crush on her started around a year ago and was the reason why his relationship with Lisa Rivera flopped, he couldn’t take his mind off the green-eyed blonde. Aside from her looks, she was quite smart, being the one in their group with the highest grades at school. She was best friends with Ashley ever since they were kids, but despite her friend’s insistence, Victoria always refused to join the cheerleading squad, focusing on becoming the editor of their school's newspaper instead.

Zack finally got snapped out of his thoughts by Heather’s bossy voice. “Okay, let’s go inside now, folks!” she told them with a large grin on her face, unlocking the door and allowing her friends to get in with their bags and suitcases.

The interior of the cabin was as awesome as the exterior. It had a large main room that was comprised of a living room, a dining area and a kitchen on the far side. The living room was complete, with three big couches, a couple of armchairs, a fireplace and a shelf containing a lot of portraits and electronic devices beneath the wall where a large TV was mounted. There were hallways on both sides of the main area, where Zack supposed the bedrooms and bathrooms were located. Finally, at the far wall, there was a double glass door that led to an outdoor deck, where Zack could see a few chaises and tables and even a hot tub. A spiral staircase led to a lower floor beneath the kitchen and the deck.

“Alright,” Heather said, standing in front of everyone. “I hadn’t anticipated it, but it’ll be a tight fit. We have five bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which is in the master room, the other is at the end of the corridor to our right, and the final one is downstairs by the rec room. There are big beds in the Master Room and the Lake Room, while the two smaller rooms at the front and the one downstairs have two twin-sized beds each,” she paused to let everyone absorb the information before she resumed her speech. “Ideally we could have three people in each room, but Ashley and Brandon are a couple, so I think they should get one of the bigger rooms to themselves, what do you guys say?”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)