More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23

How do they help you accept?

More .

After swallowing something, they step back and just stand there, watching silently.

It doesn't take long for the to do it's job. In a few moments, a heatwave washes over the body, your body now. You start sweating and panting. And then you feel it. The hunger, the need for something. You cry out softly as you realise what it is.

'Please, fuck me.'

You look up from the floor to watch your tormentors in the eye. No, not Gwen, not that other woman either.

Your eyes stay locked on Patrick's crotch. Him, you needed him.

'Fuck me. Fuck me ... a cock. Please, I can't ... I need it.' You suck the air. Ghasp for something to fill you. 'So empty.'

'I think it's working.' Some voice says. You don't care. There was only hunger. Was this what dying feels like? Your start struggling against the chains. Good. It felt good to thug your piercings. 'More. Need more.'

'Lets just make her wait a bit longer.'

'No, no, no, no!' You whail as the one with the penis leaves the room. The man had left you, in hell.

During the following hours, the first slowly fades away andgives you back your mind, but you completely lose it again to the all devouring emptyness inside. All you could focus on were the images of cock.

'Please, I'll do anything!' You cry out again.

But the room was empty, you were all alone.

Okay. This is getting cliche and I’m out of ideas. Feel free to comment yours.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)