More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AccidentalAddict AccidentalAddict

Who's going to end up naked?

Monokuma Theater (Danganronpa series)

“Upupupupupupupupup.”

A small bear takes the stage. It almost looks like a prize that you could win at a carnival game. However, there are a few things unsettlingly wrong with it. On its right side, the bear sports white fur and cheery smile. On its left, the bear is black and has a permanent devilish grin. Its left eye is a deep red; its shape akin to a gash across their face. The duality of this bear’s appearance is actually sort of terrifying.

The bear speaks, “Hello there!” His voice dampens his menacing presence. “Remind me to kill whoever wrote that later. Now, you may be wondering why you’re currently tied to a chair, watching to an animatronic bear prance around on a stage. Let me answer that hypothetical question with a monologue! Taboos are beautiful! We strive to create social norms just so we can break ‘em. It’s fun for everyone! If you don’t break the rules, you hold a sense of superiority over others. If you do break them, you’re a rebel that beats to your own drum. Whether by mistake or on purpose, we just can’t help but trip over taboos. Why do you think we keep having stories about the lucky pervert or the unlucky pure soul? We love straddling the line between holy and sinful. They’re the forbidden fruits that grant us access to a new world! Masturbation! Exhibitionism! Kinks of every kind! That’s why we’re here today, a celebration for setting up and tearing down of taboos! Although, it should be noted that all of these characters are of age. We’re not that freaky.”

The bear blushes and his smile wrinkles up.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to pleasure myself in the only way that can really get me off! IT’S PUNISHMENT TIME!!!”

A metal clamp grabs you by the neck and pulls you into the darkness.

~Punishment Time: Decisions. Decisions.~

(Hi everyone! Welcome to Hope Peak Academy! Spoilers ahead for all the games and anime. Now, just as a reminder, all of the characters are of age due to the two year time-jump.)

Who and where do we start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)