More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by CometLapin CometLapin

Who's watching you?

Mom.

You pretend not to notice as you keep stroking yourself. You're a little sensitive right now, but stroking slowly doesn't hurt and you need to make sure the person watching you hasn't realized that they're there. You turn casually, still lightly stroking, so you can see the door in the mirror without revealing you can see. You stroke softly, daring to put on a little show. "Oh fuck, yes, that's good. I like having you suck me," you say, as if you're still imagining things. You watch through lidded eyes as your mother slowly comes into the bathroom, quietly closing and locking the door behind her. You whisper, "I can come as many times as I want and fuck as much as I want without getting tired." Your cock, which was starting to soften, plumps again and you stroke a little faster for your mom's benefit.

You watch the mirror in amazement as your mom slips a hand down her khakis, obviously touching herself. She covers her mouth with her other hand, obviously trying to avoid being heard. Her eyes are trained on your massive cock, and she doesn't notice you watching her in the mirror. You decide that it's time to take a risk.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, mommy, that feels good," you moan, stroking faster. You hear her gasp and watch as her hand moves faster. "Ohhhh, fuck," you moan, for her, "I wanna fuck my mom, I wanna fuck my mommy-" you watch as she hesitates, and then strips quickly, before coming forward and stepping into the shower with you. You pretend to be surprised. "Mom?! How long were you-"

She puts a finger to your lips, eyes hooded with lust. Her body is fantastic, plump and soft and womanly, a small bush of golden hair above her pussy, her breasts big with nipples hard with lust. "Mommy said she'd give you something nice for mowing the grass..." she said. She's never referred to herself in the third person before, but apparently your dirty talk struck something in her. She wraps one of her delicate hands around your cock and strokes slowly, smiling at you. "Mmmmmmm.... my little boy has grown up so... big and strong..." You moan as she strokes you- having someone else touch your cock feels so much better than doing it yourself! She kisses you, her soft lips warm against yours. Your mind is foggy with pure desire. Your mom is kissing you. Your mom is touching your cock. You've never been so turned on before, and it's never felt this good before. Your mom pulls away, giggling and tucking her hair behind her ear. "What does my big, strong boy want mommy to do, hmmmm?"

What do you want her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)