More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Mom's wardrobe promises to augment your power

A glove patted you on the cheek before joining its mate, flipping through the hovering spell book. A couple of the outfits seemed to mime laughter at your question, and the lock to the bedroom popped open. A nightgown, jeans and a tee, and a sweater and leggings went right out the door. When you stopped struggling, the other gloves let you up.

Before you could bother to ask where the outfits were going, you swallowed hard as a pair of your mom's pantyhose approached you. Through their ghostly translucence, you could see other things in the dirty laundry basket stirring. Exercise leggings with sheer panels crawled out next, and a sports bra filled out and hovered above them. A bathrobe came to life and cinched its sash. Another pair of jeans stood up--sort of loose and frumpy.

"Um...it's getting a little crowded in here, isn't it?" The clothing kept coming from everywhere--her closet, the laundry, her dresser and vanity...you stood up and considered the door. The pantyhose turned toward you as you stood up, and you decided that a mad dash might send the wrong signal--like running from a wild animal.

Which brought you back to the pantyhose, standing squarely before you. The translucent nylon bubble was uncanny to look at, swaying a little like a real body would, as if the invisible person occupying them was casually hanging out in their own bedroom and getting ready for the day. You leaned over the hips, looking down at the gusset and all the way down through the shiny legs.

Suddenly the top of your head was brushed by something soft, and you looked up to see a beige bra with satin, flower-patterned cups shoving itself against your face.

"S--sorry..." You said, standing straight up and leaning back again. Once more your eyes went to the door, where more clothes--some outfits and some individual items--slipped into the hall. You couldn't even count them all now. What were you going to do with all these things walking around on their own?

When you looked back for the gloves holding the spellbook, they were already one step ahead of you, showing you a page called "Amplification of Personal Mana." You read a little of the detail, which promised amplification without the effects of aging or 'dangerous essence leach' by confining the amplification to a particular concentrate. In this case, the white gloves pointed to the subtitle called 'Seminal fluids'.

"You...you want me to make my cum magic?" You asked. One of the white gloves dotted you on the tip of the nose with a pointer finger, then softly grabbed your chin. You looked around the room at the still-growing sea of animated clothing, and your eyes were suddenly drawn to the formerly frumpy-looking pair of jeans from earlier. Now they were filled to the seam and cuff with magic invisible , no longer resembling loosely-fit comfy mom jeans.

Now they had the hips and legs of an Amazon. A cartoon, maybe. As you looked around at other things in the room, you spotted a pair of plaid, shiny leggings that you always secretly liked.

"Hey," you said, pointing to them. "Come here, would you?" Your face reddened as they obliged, dancing over to the bed and wiggling as they reported in front of you. You felt a rush of anxiety before you built up the courage to ask another favor. "Can you, like...fill out kinda like those jeans back there?"

You watched as the shiny hips inflated, gaining a few inches of girth before the swelling spread to the thighs. You bit your lip and reached a hand down to the leggings, feeling the fabric inflate with firm invisible . Before they swelled up to the size you expected, the gloves held the book in front of you again, pointing to the same spell.

You backed away from the leggings you beckoned over, only to bump into the pantyhose standing behind you. The gloves shoved the book in your face again.

"I get it, I get it!" You looked around at the room again. The fact that these were your Mom's clothes didn't escape you, but the spell book was about to help you do something that could...possibly spread this effect to things elsewhere.

If you were reading correctly, you were about to whisper a spell that would, in effect, make you magic. You said the words without much ceremony or volume, but you felt the effects immediately.

Something stirred in you now. Something swamped your mind, blocking out the scene for a moment and instilling in you an urge--a compulsion--to blow your load. Your breathing quickened, and you balled your hands into fists as your cock began swelling.

When the shiny plaid leggings danced against you, you snapped out of your trance, left in a state of magical arousal and faced with a gigantic ass bouncing against your tenting jeans.

"Grow..." You whispered to the leggings. They puffed up, growing tighter as the bubbly invisible butt swelled. You laughed aloud, reaching out to the front of the waist and pulling them against you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)