More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TwistingTaint TwistingTaint

Who are you cosplaying as?

MissingNo (Pokemon) (Extra Money)

Your costume was... unconventional. You had dressed up as the glitch pokemon MissingNo from the first two pokemon games. You had put a lot of work into it, making it so that you could tuck your arms in to fold the costume into looking almost exactly like MissingNo's classic blocky appearance, aside from your feet, but if you reached your arms out, the costume unfolded into looking more like the skeletal kabutops that MissingNo had a small chance of appearing as instead.

Maybe it was silly, but it let you have the classic look and be able to use your arms when you wanted to. Then there was the weird fact that when you first tried it on, the money in your bank account suddenly doubled, not just what you were planning to spend, but all your money, leaving you with a total of 35,000 dollars you could spend here without issue.

...

It was probably a freak coincidence that when you tried on a costume of a glitch character known for duplicating items, your money doubled.

Regardless of any possible damage to the fabric of reality, you were happy with your costume, but you weren't sure how it would rate with the event organizers.

You pulled out your phone and scanned your own pass to check. It brought you to the convention app (you had downloaded it in advance but not looked at it yet), where it displayed several options.

You could buy yourself for an hour for 49.50, for the weekend for 275 dollars, for a year for 1,750 dollars, or for life for 7,500 dollars.

That... You actually had no idea if that was a lot by the standards of this or not. You hoped so, since that would mean your money would go far in buying other cosplayers.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)