More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Miranda & Jennette's Girls Night Birthday Party Part 1

Currently hanging out with her best friend Jennette McCurdy to celebrate Jennette’s 27th birthday on the evening of Wednesday, June 26th, 2019, Miranda and Jennette are having a girls night at Miranda's house.

Having simply been enjoying sitting side by side on Miranda's living room sofa in comfortable silence for the last few minutes both Miranda and Jennette are wearing almost identical outfits consisting of t-shirts, yoga shorts, and both girls are barefoot.

Moments later, Miranda clears her throat and says :

Wait here a moment Jennette.

I just remembered that I have something to give you for your birthday.

To which Jennette replies in an excited tone of voice :

Okay, I will do that Miranda.

To which Miranda says :

I'm going upstairs and I'll be back in a few minutes.

Followed by Miranda turning around and walking out of her living room.

As Miranda walks away from Jennette she can't help but notice that she feels like Jennette is staring at her butt and so she says in a playful tone of voice without turning around :

Are you enjoying the view Nettie?

To which she hears Jennette respond sheepishly :

I'm sorry Miranda.

I didn't mean to stare.

It's just that I could not help but notice how good your butt looks in those yoga shorts you're wearing.

Upon hearing her best friend compliment her on how good her butt looks in her yoga shorts Miranda pauses, turns to look at Jennette for a moment and says :

Don't apologize Jennette.

I appreciate the compliment.

However, I still need to go get your present so you can look more in a few minutes.

After which Miranda exits the living room and heads for the stairs leading upstairs to her bedroom.

As Miranda walks through her home and towards the stairs leading upstairs wearing just a t-shirt, shorts and barefoot she feels herself blushing from her best friend Jennette complimenting her on how good her butt looks in her yoga shorts.

Furthermore, as Miranda realizes that she is feeling slightly turned on by the fact that her best friend finds her attractive she can't help but wonder what it would feel like to strip completely naked and walk back into the living room and stand in front of Jennette completely naked, barefoot and display herself for Jennette.

What's next? Does Miranda give in to her strange sudden desire to strip naked, walk back into the living room & stand in front of Jennette naked, barefoot & on display? If so, how does Jennette react? If not, what happens instead?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)