More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I needed 2 I needed 2

What are you?

Minotaur

You stand as a 8ft tall bull man, thick, corse hair covering your very muscular upper body leading to your horse like legs. Your head is that of a bull, cliche nose ring included. All you where as armor is a light loincloth covering your humongous horse dick. You carry a large battle axe that you have slung on your shoulders. All your thoughts seemed rigged to go in one of two directions, fight or fuck. Damn perverted developers. Well at least you start a little higher on the food chain, being a monster occupying one of the mountain dungeons, the second dungeon.

You look about your dark little corner of the room, noticing all the skulls and rats that run around. Unfortunately, your one of the door guard minions, meaning your the first to be killed when the hero arrives at full health, full mana and a bag full of potions and items.

You decide to see what's in store for you ability wise.

Minotaur

Lv: 5

Melee Attack: 15

Ranged Attack: 2

Lust Attack: 15 : 30 (if addicted to Minotaur Cum)

Weakness: None

Special Ability:

Cleave: Swing the axe in a wide arc, knocks down and does heavy damage to all who it hits.

Cum Fling: Take your dribbling dick and flick some of your pre onto your opponent. Does lust damage proportional to lust resistance and cum addition. Additional lust damage if target is a Minotaur Cum Addict.

Special Notes:

Minotaurs are made for breeding and their sperm is an addictive aphrodisiac, just the sent alone can cause lust in even non-addicts. If a hero is addicted to Minotaur Cum and is in withdrawal, encountering a minotaur results in an immediate lust defeat. Pregnancy resulting from a lust defeat will always be a minotaur.

What is with these perverted developers? That is the most ridiculous thing you heard! Addictive cum? What the hell, as if random female hero are just gonna come by and get hooked on a minions sperm! And pregnancy? What the fuck!

Well, that's just stupid. You'll never become a boss if all you do is stupid females who can't control what's in their pants........Actually, that's a great idea!

Yeah, that's how you'll become a powerful boss monster, you'll start your own tribe of minotaurs! And you'll get a harem of woman to make pregnant and then you'll have a self regenerating army! Maybe, you'll get your own dungeon to accommodate them, one that will be feared by all heroes to enter, knowing if they fail, they don't come back! Hell, using your addictive fluids, you could probably make some of your addicts fight for you with the promise of sucking you off, that sounds hot!

Now however, to do that, you need to leave. You pick up your axe and leave the dungeon, you step out into the open plains of the mountains, over hyped as dangerous wastelands by NPCs.

Now, how did you want to get started?

BTW, please feel free to add to this branch.

How do you start your tribe, ambushing female heroines, or maybe another monster can be your first brood mother?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)