More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

Mind Control Sexual Diaper's

((Hello, there my great readers and fellow writers, this is a TEST story one of my fan's asked me to write, so please dont write nasty comments if you dont like it, give idea's on how it can be better instead, and it will get more sexy, just wait. ))

Rick was told by his teacher that he had to go into the schools basement to got some box's of paper and some notebooks, Rick hated being the one the teacher called on, he did not want to be seen like he was the teachers pet.

"Rick i need a TV, Please go get one from the supply room, Rick i need you to go and get some more paper's, Ahhggg....now i have to go to the basement..." he muttered as he walked down the dim lit stairs to the schools's basement.

the Basement ran the length of the school above, it was dim lit, walking down the hallway and into the supply room, getting the papers and notebooks, he noticed a box sitting on the shelf that looked older than the other boxes in the room, walking over Rick noticed the box was full of diapers, big adult size diapers by the look of them.

"why would a high school need diapers" Rick wondered, then he remembered that the school use to be a mental hospital.

"must be something left over from mental hospital" thought Rick as he turned to leave, but his foot cought the table leg and knocked the box onto the floor, spilling the diapers all over.

"Oh, Shit, now i am in trouble, better clean this up before someone come's down here" said Rick putting the papers and books down, he started putting the diapers back into the box. as he turned around to dump a handful of diapers into the box, one of the diaper's sprang up, unfolded in mid air and clamped down on his bum and crouch tapping its self around him.

"What the Fuck" shouted Rick trying to pull the diaper off, but for the life of him, he could not remember how, the diaper then started to heat up and vibrate, he watched in shock as his pants was sucked into the diaper, also he could not feel his boxer's any more ether.

"what...what" stammered Rick looking down at the diaper.

The diaper now having skin contact, started downloading his brain knowledge, everything from the start of his potty training to high school.

Rick just stood there drooling now, he could not remember his name or where he was, then the diaper started uploading everything to do with sex and fucking into his now empty brain.

"sex....fucking....mouth... pussy...making creamy's in pussy" Rick smiled, looking down at his diaper, his cock now sticking out of a hole in the front, his cock hard and ready.

grabbing hold of his cock his hole body shivered, jerking his cock a few times, as he started to waddle out of the room, something made him stop, going back into the room stopping to blow a load of cum at a box of paper, grabbing the box of diapers, thinking of hot girls in diapers and fucking anything from guy's to other girls. He cant wait to do, he left the room in search of a hot wet pussy to stick his throbbing cock into.

((NOTE: they will not be using the diapers as a bathroom, just for downloading the victim's brain (knowledge) and uploading a lot of sex into the now empty brain, the diapers can also change a person the more sex they get, bigger breasts, ass and cock....you get the idea)))

The first girl

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)