More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Millennium Items

The Millennium Items are seven treasures created from an ancient spell found in the Millennium Spellbook in order to keep the ancient magic of the Shadow Games locked up forever. At least, that is how they were described in the television show from which the gods drew their inspiration. Each item created brought another power into the world. Each power brought another potential source of chaos. Seven items, seven people with the power to bring about total destruction or utter peace. The items include the Millennium Puzzle, Millennium Eye, Millennium Ring, Millennium Scale, Millennium Key, Millennium Rod, and Millennium Necklace. Each item had a unique power over the world. Some could manipulate people, some could manipulate objects. All were dangerous in the wrong hands.

  • Millennium Puzzle grants the one who solves it intelligence and "power of darkness"
  • Millennium Eye reads minds, looks into a person's soul, and seals souls
  • Millennium Ring allows its owner to find whatever he seeks, acting like a compass; seals souls or fragments of souls into objects
  • Millennium Scale finds out how much darkness is in a person's heart.
  • Millennium Key enters a person's mind and allows the wielder to "redecorate" the soul to make anyone their puppet.
  • Millennium Rod grants mind control
  • Millennium Necklace sees into the past and the future

So the question is which Item shall we follow?

Which Item do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)