More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Mike the dorm mate X-Tra Strength

My dorm mate Colt burst into our room cursing "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" was all that was coming out of his mouth in one continues stream. I sighed, our door room was just that, a room and a small one at that. "What is it this time," I said with a sigh closing my laptop. "I am screwed, you know how I have been telling my family I found a girlfriend?" He asked. "Yeahhhhh" I said rolling my eyes, Colts parents had gotten married right out of high school and started pushing out kids, he was a sophomore in college and so almost a disgrace. We had been rooming together since freshman year so I had felt bad for him and suggested he just lie to them. I had even helped him come up with bullshit about her. They had now been together over a year with just the issue of her not existing. If you looked online you wouldn't know it however, I was in the Graphic Design program and I had gotten pretty good at Photoshop over the past couple years. I just took my own picture and threw it into one of those AI photo gender swap programs and bam. He had sent his parents photos of him and his "girlfriend".

"I really am fucked now man, they are demanding to meet her when I go home for the break this year," He said pacing back and forth. "So find some girl and bribe her," I said opening my laptop again. "Yeah and who am I gonna find that would be willing to go home with me for a week," He said throwing his hands up. He stopped in his tracks suddenly and I could tell his dumb ass had just had an idea "What if it was YOU" he said as if that explained everything. "Uhhh" I started to say before he started digging through his piles of crap like an animal. He suddenly pulled out a pill blister sheet filled with pink pill on it and some familiar branding. "No way," I said recognizing it as xchange X-tra Strength "Where did you even get that from Zack," I asked. "Doesn't matter, take it and come home with me for the week to get my parents off my back. Besides you are already basically my fake girlfriend. You even made up all those details about her. I will buy all your books for the semester?" He said and I thought about it. Zack's family was really loaded so I wasn't surprised by his offer, my family was less than loaded. "How about for the year and you pay for my meal pass. Oh, and I get to go shopping with your card for new clothes" I replied. "Deal but you have to agree to practice with me before we leave next week," He said. "Fine hand it here," I said taking the blister pack from him. It wasn't like I had to do anything with him and it should be easy money. I took one of the 12 pills out of the pack and popped it in my mouth "Great, now scram for a couple of hours I am going to need to get used to this" I said as he kept repeating thank you over and over as I kicked him out of the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)