More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alphamike alphamike

Who Found The Rulebook?

Mike rewrites rules for society

Looking around Mike contemplates his fantasies and how to change society to his demented mind. After a while he goes home and ponders til late at night. Mike decides what he would like to change and starts crafting a world that has no hang ups about nudity or sex yet still functions with similar rules that are already present.

  • Hugs are now equivalent to the fondling of genitals and friendly kisses on cheeks are equivalent to oral sex.
  • Masturbation is a healthy activity and is encouraged. Mutual masturbation is a way family member or couples show appreciation to each other.
  • Females are happy to see Male erections as they are seen as complements to their beauty. A lady's attractiveness is gauged on the number of male erections she can cause.
  • Sex in public is perfectly alright, however the sex has to be consensual and is a crime. Persons who are open to, and consent to, engaging in sex will be nude from the waist down or fully nude. The offer from the male is an erection and the acceptance of the offer is for the female to spread her legs or bum cheeks. If the lady is on her period she indicates that vaginal sex is not possible by showing the string from the tampon. If she is not wearing panties while wearing a tampon that means that anal sex is available. If she is wearing panties then no one will ask her for sex.
  • The display of cum on a lady's face, tits, or dripping down her legs from pussy or ass is seen as a sign of attractiveness.
  • The giving of cum is a virtuous act of kindness and is encouraged, and the swallowing of cum is the acceptance of kindness and gratitude.
  • Society views that pregnant ladies should be given special attention and the act of having sex with pregnant females and giving them cum is highly encouraged. Wives take pride when husbands engage is such practices and encourage them to do so. The sucking of breasts to encourage the flow of milk is also encouraged.
  • To prevent unwanted pregnancy, hand jobs, blow jobs and anal sex are taught in school.
  • All toilets are unisex, however they are only used when people need to shit. Urinating in public, either in drains or on grass, is the norm.

He will see the new world tomorrow when he wakes up.

Do the changes go as planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)