More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Mike looking for an apartment

"As you can see the rooms have everything you could ever need," The salesmen said. He wasn't wrong either the apartments were huge, fully furnished, and stylish. It all just seemed to good to be true. "So run through this with me again, I am not sure I understand this," I asked as the two of us sat back down in the salesmen's office. He smiled and said "Not an issue at all, we are looking for live-in caretakers for our new luxury apartment block. You would live here for a short-term contract of 6-months before we considered you for a full-time position. You are paid very well as you can see and you are given a dispensation for clothes and anything else you might need in your service. The catch here is once you sign up you must carry out the full 6-month contract and you have to sign this NDA too."

Looking over the contract my eyes just glazed over until I saw my pay and then I just signed right away without reading the rest. Smiling the man took out a sealed pink bottle and said: "Please just drink a bit of this". I opened the bottle confused and took a small sip. Whatever the pink liquid was it tasted amazing and so I started drinking the rest. As I got to the bottom of the bottle through my mind started to feel fuzzy and as the bottle emptied it fell out of my hand as I passed out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)