More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Melissa Glaser (The Secret Circle)

If I have as much power as you think I do, do you really want to test it?

— Melissa to Callum.

Melissa Glaser (born May 6, 1995) is a witch and the daughter of Patrick Glaser and the late Sophie Ann, the best friend of Faye Chamberlain, the best friend of Diana Meade, the former girlfriend of the late Nick Armstrong, and also a member of the Chance Harbor Circle.

Melissa is a member of the Glaser Family.

Early life :

Melissa was born on May 6, 1995. About sixteen years ago, the former members of the Circle began to dabble into the dark arts of magic. Along with their journey, an "accident" occurred which left the majority of the previous members dead. The only known survivors were Amelia Blake, Charles Meade, Dawn Chamberlain, Patrick Glaser, and Ethan Conant. After the Circle was stripped of their powers, Melissa was later raised by her father and stepmother.

Personality :

Despite her relationship with bad-girl Faye, Melissa is a very caring and down-to-earth young woman who cares deeply about her family and friends.

Physical Appearance :

Melissa Glaser is well-known for her beautiful long dark hair, heart-shaped face, and almond-brown eyes. She is considered one of the most beautiful girls at her school. She is rather short, as she is 5'0,5 tall.

Powers And Abilities :

Melissa has displayed the competent use of circle magic through the extents of her full potential with solo magic are unknown. Apparently, she has a strong affinity for Aerokinesis. She also has a lot of knowledge of the properties and uses of herbs for potions, thanks to Nick's help who taught her what he knew, but it is also possible it is a natural "ability" coming from her mother, as John Blackwell mentioned.

  1. Channeling: The act of drawing or summoning other forms of energy, by focusing on the magic of another witch.
  2. Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an element, object, person, or spirit already in existence.
  3. Elemental Control: The act of controlling or manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather. Though not proven false or accurate, witches are believed to possess a unique affinity to particular elements which grants them greater mastery and control when performing.
  4. Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence. Spells are the most common method exerted by witches to focus their magic. Spells can range from simple commands to a series of words.
  5. Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
  6. Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting magical elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.

Notes and Trivia

  1. Melissa's mother is presumed to be a herbologist, and Melissa does have a good sense of how to use herbs and fungi. This characteristic could have been given from Laurel from the books, being she was a herbologist as well.
  2. In Crystal, Royce Armstrong has Melissa's birthdate listed as May 6, 1995, on his conspiracy wall. This makes her the youngest member of the Circle.
  3. Melissa is the youngest in the Circle but, ironically, Jessica Parker Kennedy is the oldest cast member out of the actors who play a member of the Circle.
  4. Melissa was the only female that is a witch to be possessed by a Demon.
  5. Melissa does not appear in the books but is based on other characters from the books: Melanie, Deborah, Laurel, and Suzan.
  6. Her zodiac sign is Taurus (Apr 21-May 21). Taurus's symbol is the bull, its element is earth, and its ruling planet is Venus.

How does Melissa end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)