More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Well? Who are they?

Melinda Harring (29/F) Down on their Luck Store Clerk

"Melinda Harring, standing at 5'1'', Caucasian, blonde hair, blue eyes, with 20 B-cup bust, a 10 inch butt, and a thin averagely built body. Her face is angular and quite beautiful, technically she should have the usual features of blondes a curvy body with big ass and tits but she doesn't. She was hit on a few times in highschool but nobody ever made a full attempt to date her. This continued into college though she did get a date, the quarter back for the football team but that ended poorly, and since graduating she's had the bad luck of things with her parents getting into money problems due to the father's gambling habit. Since then money's been a difficulty for them, even after moving out she's struggled to find a good paying job due to stereotyping her as a dumb blonde. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if she could change things a bit wouldn't it?" Melinda stared at this strange being before her despite looking male that didn't mean it was male.

"W-Who are you?" She asked, "How do you know so much about me!?" She demanded.

The being smiled, "Call me God... so I have a file on everybody, now as to why you are here let's just say... I am curious as to what would happen if I gave someone my power." said God.

Melinda stared, "I'm dreaming right?" She said eventually.

God looked thoughtful, "Kinda... you're asleep in bed but you are also here, it's hard to explain." he said, "But you can wonder about that later... now," he snapped his finger, "You have power." she looked at herself.

She then looked at God, "What?" She said unsure.

God smiled, "My bad you have the power to alter the world around you however you like. You can think of a change and if you want to go through with it do it and it'll happen. Whatever you want to happen will happen you can change anything about your world absolutely anything." he smiled, "Except what happened right now that is oh and me of course, I'm curious not suicidal." he said, "Now then you should wake up you will *probably* have an interesting day!" and another snap of the fingers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)